FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Speaking for gratuitous gyrating, yesterday I watched Tarentino's From Dusk till Dawn. No finer example of the female form was ever projected onto a movie screen. :drink:

[youtube]PkaveikyikE[/youtube]
Ms. Hayek is definitely gorgeous, reminds me of Sophia Loren and Brigette Bardot!!

ImageImageImage

Can you imagine? Brigitte and Sophia will be turning 80 in September :yikes:
Sophia has aged well...

(she reminds me of Susan Sarandon, in that picture)

Brigitte, not as "lucky"...

And, no, I don't know if either has gone under the knife!
Who's that?

Attorney General of Crimea...the kind of chick you want in the bedroom, handcuffs and all. :cloud9:

I wanna be a helmet.
I thought the pencil test might mean you have to hold a pencil In between your breasts without it dropping out?

It's under the breast, not many women would be able to pass the test if it was between.

So the procedure is lift the breast, place a pencil in the nook, and then let the breast fall onto it... does it retain the pencil in place? You pass. If not, you're either a Parisian model or 15 years old.

The other way around my friend, the other way around:

Women at various stages of their lives can use this simple "test" to determine whether they ought to wear a bra. The woman places a pencil in the inframammary fold, where the underside of the breasts attach to the chest wall. If the breast's lower (inferior) surface does not lie against the chest wall, the pencil will fall to the ground, and the woman has "passed the pencil test" and may not need to wear a bra. If the pencil stays put, the woman is "officially a woman, with all the attendant glories". The supposition is that breasts that are not pendulous are self-supporting and do not need the added support of a bra.
I thought the pencil test might mean you have to hold a pencil In between your breasts without it dropping out?

It's under the breast, not many women would be able to pass the test if it was between.

So the procedure is lift the breast, place a pencil in the nook, and then let the breast fall onto it... does it retain the pencil in place? You pass. If not, you're either a Parisian model or 15 years old.

The other way around my friend, the other way around:

Women at various stages of their lives can use this simple "test" to determine whether they ought to wear a bra. The woman places a pencil in the inframammary fold, where the underside of the breasts attach to the chest wall. If the breast's lower (inferior) surface does not lie against the chest wall, the pencil will fall to the ground, and the woman has "passed the pencil test" and may not need to wear a bra. If the pencil stays put, the woman is "officially a woman, with all the attendant glories". The supposition is that breasts that are not pendulous are self-supporting and do not need the added support of a bra.

I'm sorry.. I'm pretty hazy with all that text.

PICS or......

I'd complete the sentence if you weren't the forum admin. :D

See our F1 related articles too!