FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By EwanM
Yah I think 'Be Happy' is the best resolution so far aswell, good call. :)
As far as running I have an intense three week's ahead of me preparing for the academy but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I'm kinda funny in the sense that if I do not focus 100%-OCD on something I will not achieve the goal. Year's ago I had started jogging and I still remember too this day the day when I first experienced the 'runner's high', it was amazing.

What if you can't run the length of yourself?

I can easily run five feet and 11 inches, J/K I know what you mean. The academy is alot like a 'boot camp' where each day you strive for more and more so I seriously doubt they will ask the new recruit's to run 4 miles the first day. That is why I'm starting a running/cardio program now.

Aye, well Im sure you'll be fine man, unlike me who is seriously in terrible shape.
My friend is joining the navy, ( :hehe: ) he's passed his fitness tests this week, had to run a mile and a half in less than 12 mins or something like that, piss easy for him though.
By racechick
As far as running I have an intense three week's ahead of me preparing for the academy but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I'm kinda funny in the sense that if I do not focus 100%-OCD on something I will not achieve the goal. Year's ago I had started jogging and I still remember too this day the day when I first experienced the 'runner's high', it was amazing.

Start with walking, then prgress to a short run and never try to run too fast, pace yourself.
By texasmr2

Start with walking, then prgress to a short run and never try to run too fast, pace yourself.

Thank's for the advice :) .

See our F1 related articles too!