Just as it says...
By Hanwombat
most of them would be sorted by joining the RAF :hehe:

1. Get a Life ! ! - It will be a different sort of life
2. RAF - it is better than working for a living
3. Boyfriend - 10% of RAF is female, take your pick of the 90%
4. Not be as depressed - you will not have time for that
5. Get a Life ! ! - It will be a different sort of life
6. Not have people let me down - RAF is one big family that are trained not to let each other down
7. Not think so so much - You will be ordered not to think (whilst in basic training anyway)
8. Cry Less - Can not promise that one
9. Get a Life ! ! - It will be a different sort of life
10. Not f*** things up - it is one tree hugging family

Wow this is going to be hard :yes:

Also

1. Carry on with fitness at gym - you and your service friends will get run until you are in shape
2. More Photography - Will not have the time for the first few months
3. Try to be happy - Money for little effort is the military way, I know money does not buy happiness but it does buy beer

Hehe that made me smile, thanks :)
Can there be a good nightlife ?
By Jabberwocky
At Cosford yes. there is 2 pubs and a weekly late night disco (thursday I think)
Plus Wolverhampton is only a train ride away (train station is about 200 yards from the camp gates)
By darwin dali
3. Boyfriend - 10% of RAF is female, take your pick of the 90%

The 10% might not be a bad choice either - butch and all :P:twisted::whip:
By EwanM
I know of a few people not being able to walk straight after coming out of the Armed forces... :hehe:
By scotty
What guitars have you already got mate? I could do with getting an acoustic myself.

I just have a classical guitar which my mom gave me a long time ago. I think I'm leaning towards an electric guitar because whenever I want to play electric guitar I either go to my friends house or to our local music store just to play all their guitars. :rofl:

I love the range of sounds you can get from a simple electric/amp combo, when you start to add effects the possibilities are endless. I say definitely go for it. :thumbup:
By racechick
Oh yeah and make myself known at Silverstone this time - heck getting rid of my shyness in general.
Need some stability in my life.

I will seek you out!! There will be no skulking in corners!! If I get nabbed by marshalls for inappropriate clothing and banners you will too :rofl::rofl:
By racechick
. Would be nice to set such goals as become a millionaire - but I think even the best entrepreneurs will struggle at the minute. :banghead:

This is an ideal time for entrepreneurs!! Always money to be made out of an economoic crisis!
By racechick
Its amazing how many folk on here are not happy with their body! Im the same.
Mine
1. drink less alcohol and cafiene and more water. (not doing too well here!)
2. Get to bed before midnight on work days. (Failing badly here)
4. Loose 4or 5 pounds.(starting after the Christmas chocolates have gone)
5. Generally tone up body-start running again and go to the gym one more time a week - At least 4times a week.
By 7UpJordan
Well I've failed one of my resolutions already, I've just gotten worse and worse getting up on a morning, but I suppose that's because I screwed up my sleeping pattern by sleeping in far too late one morning over the Christmas holidsays so I guess I can still put it right.
By 8-ball
Mine
5. Generally tone up body-start running again and go to the gym one more time a week - At least 4times a week.

Not wanting to sound arrogant but I have a great body! I have always taken care of it and regularly work out. The gym always gets packed in January but by February its back to normal levels! You don't need to join a gym to tone up: Go for a run (and lay off the pies :wink: ). Its that simple.

My goals for the year:

1. Find a girlfriend and have a relationship that lasts more than 3 weeks!
2. Get a job
3. Be happy

:yes:
By racechick
Mine

Not wanting to sound arrogant but I have a great body! I have always taken care of it and regularly work out. The gym always gets packed in January but by February its back to normal levels! You don't need to join a gym to tone up: Go for a run (and lay off the pies :wink: ). Its that simple.

My goals for the year:

1. Find a girlfriend and have a relationship that lasts more than 3 weeks!
2. Get a job
3. Be happy

:yes:

Great body eh :):)
I need the discipline of classes. I go to circuits 3 mornings before work and definately work harder than if i work out at home. i know what you mean about running tho, i was way fitter for skiing when i used to run. I MUST start running again!!!
Be happy is a good one!
By texasmr2
Yah I think 'Be Happy' is the best resolution so far aswell, good call. :)
As far as running I have an intense three week's ahead of me preparing for the academy but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I'm kinda funny in the sense that if I do not focus 100%-OCD on something I will not achieve the goal. Year's ago I had started jogging and I still remember too this day the day when I first experienced the 'runner's high', it was amazing.
By EwanM
As far as running I have an intense three week's ahead of me preparing for the academy but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I'm kinda funny in the sense that if I do not focus 100%-OCD on something I will not achieve the goal. Year's ago I had started jogging and I still remember too this day the day when I first experienced the 'runner's high', it was amazing.

What if you can't run the length of yourself?
By texasmr2

What if you can't run the length of yourself?

I can easily run five feet and 11 inches, J/K I know what you mean. The academy is alot like a 'boot camp' where each day you strive for more and more so I seriously doubt they will ask the new recruit's to run 4 miles the first day. That is why I'm starting a running/cardio program now.

See our F1 related articles too!