FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Stephen
I've set myself the task of losing a couple of inches in 2009 - and just improve my overall level of fitness. Would be nice to set such goals as become a millionaire - but I think even the best entrepreneurs will struggle at the minute. :banghead:
By texasmr2
1. Get back in shape.
2. Get on with a local police dept.
3. Marry the lady I have in my life now and start a family.
By Stephen
1. Get back in shape.
2. Get on with a local police dept.
3. Marry the lady I have in my life now and start a family.

Good to hear about number 3! ;)
By texasmr2
Yah it's been a tough road sense Lindsay went away so to speak yet it is very true that 'the Lord works in mysterious ways' :) . I'm waiting for her, Krista, to get off work so we can have an early dinner and I will try to get a pic of her to post/showoff.

Gregg
By darwin dali
I've set myself the task of losing a couple of inches in 2009 - and just improve my overall level of fitness. Would be nice to set such goals as become a millionaire - but I think even the best entrepreneurs will struggle at the minute. :banghead:

But, but... I love that cuddly spare tire! :yikes:
By f1ea
I've set myself the task of losing a couple of inches in 2009

is there any way of rephrasing this?
:rofl::rofl:
By 7UpJordan
1. Successfully get a girlfriend.
2. Be less scrooge-like about my money even in this credit crunch era.
3. Try and do something about the fact I'm the worst person in the world at getting up in the morning.
By texasmr2
I like this topic because we can be honest without being judged :) , NOW move your lazy bum 7UpJordan, atten hut!!! :hehe:
By welshie
I want to become an expert in something I've never tried before . . . . . . any suggestions?!
By Rivelution
1) Well since I'm 18 now, I would like to apply for the track maintenance job at Laguna Seca. I doubt I'll get it tho cuz i can only work part time because of school.

2) I really want a new guitar. I cant decide whether to get an electric guitar, a steel string acoustic guitar or better yet a 12 string acoustic guitar. I like playing electric guitars, but I hate having cords lying all over the ground and having to take an amp everywhere when I want to play it. Since I'm on the move a lot, i would like to get a travel guitar but the ones I've played are hard to play or dont sound very good. Geeze i cant decide!!!!! :eek:
By texasmr2
1) Well since I'm 18 now, I would like to apply for the track maintenance job at Laguna Seca. I doubt I'll get it tho cuz i can only work part time because of school.

Think positive man and try. Your glass will alway's be half full and not half empty if you let it. :wink:

2) I really want a new guitar. I cant decide whether to get an electric guitar, a steel string acoustic guitar or better yet a 12 string acoustic guitar. I like playing electric guitars, but I hate having cords lying all over the ground and having to take an amp everywhere when I want to play it. Since I'm on the move a lot, i would like to get a travel guitar but the ones I've played are hard to play or dont sound very good. Geeze i cant decide!!!!! :eek:

I would suggest an electric because you can switch back and forth between distortion aka rock modes and acoustic modes but I do love the feel, tone and expression that a 'cat gut' acoustic has. Either way just get a guitar and then build upon that because atleast it is a start.
By Rivelution
Cigar box guitar collection :thumbup:

Nice!!! Are those yours??

I would suggest an electric because you can switch back and forth between distortion aka rock modes and acoustic modes but I do love the feel, tone and expression that a 'cat gut' acoustic has. Either way just get a guitar and then build upon that because atleast it is a start.

Dude I already know how to play guitar lol, I just want a new one. I'm kinda leaning towards electric, because I want to learn "eruption" by Van Halen. I know a lot of Led Zep songs too which I just play all of them on my clasical guitar :rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!