FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By darwin dali
George Benson - Give me the Night

Oooh, oldie :wink:

The oldie's are usually much better than what they have got on MTV today

I haven't watched MTV in ages, so I don't even know what's going on. I guess I don't miss much. I prefer non-mainstream, underground music anyway.
By bud

I haven't watched MTV in ages, so I don't even know what's going on. I guess I don't miss much. I prefer non-mainstream, underground music anyway.

commonly called darwins dungeon music! kinda like elevator music!

and whats with dissin the Veronica's i dont give a toss if they are pop or rock they are f***ing hot :twisted:
By darwin dali

commonly called darwins dungeon music! kinda like elevator music!

and whats with dissin the Veronica's i dont give a toss if they are pop or rock they are f***ing hot :twisted:

Well, YOU could use something to elevate :twisted:

I was just looking them up (I had never heard of them - as I said, I don't do mainstream, pop music) and found the quote, so I posted it after having an earful of them *shudders*
By bud
Yeah i dont really listen to them, i just like to watch them!! :twisted:

i suppose you cant name any musicians in the fear they become too infamous and then non mainstream? :D

are you the type that ditches a band that becomes big even though you liked their music when they were unkown? HIPPY :hehe:
By darwin dali
Yeah i dont really listen to them, i just like to watch them!! :twisted:

i suppose you cant name any musicians in the fear they become too infamous and then non mainstream? :D

are you the type that ditches a band that becomes big even though you liked their music when they were unkown? HIPPY :hehe:

No, I could very well name bands - just look under industrial/goth/dark wave, e.g., but there's way more than that - I have an eclectic taste :wink:
I also like some classics such as the old Russians (Mussorgsky, Khatchaturian, etc.), some World or ethnic music (e.g. Khaleb, Youssou N'Dour, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Japanese traditionals) - maybe those are mainstream? Kate Bush (my all time favorite), Pink Floyd (of course) - too many to list.
By bud
ive heard of Nasrat fateh ali kahn from his work with Eddie Vedder would you also like the Tea Party by any chance? ive seen them and Jeff Martin solo over 6 times now! awesome musician 8-)
By darwin dali
ive heard of Nasrat fateh ali kahn from his work with Eddie Vedder would you also like the Tea Party by any chance? ive seen them and Jeff Martin solo over 6 times now! awesome musician 8-)

Don't know Tea Party...
By bud

Don't know Tea Party...

They are a Canadian rock group with eastern influence! not quite mainstream so you might like them. unfortunately they have broken up but Jeff Martin still does solo work

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ECLgNInS89k
By darwin dali

Don't know Tea Party...

They are a Canadian rock group with eastern influence! not quite mainstream so you might like them. unfortunately they have broken up but Jeff Martin still does solo work

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ECLgNInS89k

Judging from that clip, they look a bit like a cross between Jim Morrison (The Doors) and Robert Smith (The Cure - one of my all time favorites :cloud9: )
By texasmr2
As a member here you can do alot of your own stuff and if you have any question's, idea's, input or concerns etc etc send a mod/admin a PM ok?

Gregg
By MCL2k6
As a member here you can do alot of your own stuff and if you have any question's, idea's, input or concerns etc etc send a mod/admin a PM ok?

Gregg

okey, got the idea :D

See our F1 related articles too!