0%
Elizabeth
No votes
0%
Diana
33%
other...
67%
Fugly! Even LH's dog Coco looks better! Maybe they should call her Coco so she'll have something to aspire to (the throne is highly unlikely anyway). :twisted:
What is the fascination with the royal family? I live half a world away from the UK and I hear more about the royals here than I did when I lived in the UK.

Personally if I never hear about the royal family again, it'll be too soon.
As I once swore an oath to obey the Queen, and her successor, I am quite a royalist.

I would like to see her called Diana, however I think some parts of the Winson household might have issues with that. I think it will be Victoria Diana Elizabeth

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Though not "fascinated" by the Royal Family, I do value traditions.
Mind you, I tend to pick and choose which ones I follow!!
Really don't care living here in the States, but is an interesting tradition, as Sagi says.

You don't like living in the US or you don't care about the Royals because you live in the US? :confused:
Really don't care living here in the States, but is an interesting tradition, as Sagi says.

You don't like living in the US or you don't care about the Royals because you live in the US? :confused:

The latter. Love the USofA! But watch Downton Abby. :hehe:

The latter. Love the USofA! But watch Downton Abby. :hehe:

Hopeless romantic :D

See our F1 related articles too!