FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By sagi58
Unbelievable that anyone could think they can berate and denigrate anyone who is doing their job!!
But, this young woman, takes it to a new level. Ironically, as she states, she's a media persona and
should really have taken the time to think that she might be recorded:

wrote:">ESPN reporter suspended for foul-mouthed rant

ESPN reporter Britt McHenry has been suspended for one week after footage emerged of her in an abusive rant against a towing company employee.

"I'm in the news, sweetheart. I will f****** sue this place," McHenry says in the security camera video.

She taunts the worker over her appearance, education and job.

"So I can be a college dropout and do the same thing?" the 28-year-old sports reporter asks sarcastically.

She adds: "Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh?"

The employee tells her the interaction is being filmed, but McHenry is undeterred.

"I'm in television and you're in a f****** trailer, honey," she says.

McHenry walks away with the parting shot: "Lose some weight, baby girl."

Following the sports network's disciplinary action against her, the Washington, DC-based reporter took to Twitter to say she was "so sorry".

"In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things," she said.

"As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road."

((Found the video on YouTube, or you can watch it on the site above))
[youtube]/UVSZObsC_S8[/youtube]

See our F1 related articles too!