FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
For the Brits only... I've just discovered that libraries offer a really good range of magazines online for free, and they are all pretty good titles.

The ranges depend on the county - my county (Essex) offer over 100 different ones including Evo and Top Gear magazine. And it's both back issues and the current ones (so I've just downloaded the May '15 Evo - Who needs a 911?).

It is a completely FREE service and is well worth getting a library card for. You can apply to some other counties even if you don't live there - all the knitters (yeah, I know :hehe: ) are getting Staffordshire library cards as they have the best range of knitting & crocheting mags.

I download to my account and then import to my iPad via Zinio. It's a great app and it looks identical to the print copy.

The more people use these services, the more likely they are to keep them. So if you fancy some good, free magazines, please do download!! :)
There's some racey photography mags too...(I probably shouldn't be admitting that in response to you though!)

A sign that I'm tired is that I actually read "racing" photography and couldn't figure out what you two were on about!!
I get it now!! :blush:

See our F1 related articles too!