FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
This just landed in my village - quite an amazing bit of kit!

I wish these guys were supported by the government as per a normal ambulance. :yes:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Did you get a nice ride to your final destination, the loony bin? :P

They'd need a chinook for me! :D

Would a sea king do? Used to see that in the park in town now and again when the hospital was there.
Did you get a nice ride to your final destination, the loony bin? :P

They'd need a chinook for me! :D

Would a sea king do? Used to see that in the park in town now and again when the hospital was there.

Now that's a proper helicopter!
Our ex neighbour used to fly helicopters in the Cdn Forces. I asked him to stop flying over our houses showing off to his kids as these helicopters have a tendancy to lose parts while in flight. Air Ornge make regular pickups at our local hospital. They look to be very well maintained.
Our ex neighbour used to fly helicopters in the Cdn Forces. I asked him to stop flying over our houses showing off to his kids as these helicopters have a tendancy to lose parts while in flight. Air Ornge make regular pickups at our local hospital. They look to be very well maintained.

I've heard the same re parts falling off. As a child I also saw a small private helicopter shoot overhead and land without power (through autorotation IIRC) just in front of powerlines near our house. Not been keen to get in one ever since! :D

See our F1 related articles too!