FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Hey everyone,

So I was just thinking about something that I do a lot and it's a habit that I've picked up because I speak to way more girls than guys.

If I'm typing to a girl I seem to nearly always put an x at the end of big messages or messages when I haven't spoken to them for a long time.

I also seen to use a lot of smiley faces when talking to people which I picked up from talking to girls so if I'm typing to someone and they don't know if I'm a guy or a girl they pretty much always think I'm a girl.

I also now say "pee" like "I really need to pee" instead of wee/piss/leak... etc

What about you guys and girls? I do hope I'm not the only one!
Everytime I see a girl who looks 'okay --> damn hot' my brain immediately pictures what she'd look like in bed. But I suspect this is just me.

Btw what's the 'op'?
I tend to put kisses on for everyone. I sometime find that embarrassingly I put them on to inappropriate emails or texts from habit.

From guys I guess I swear more, things like WTF .

I say wee not pee. :hehe: I'd have thought girls most likely would say wee. Definitely not piss.
I've heard you mention trout...in the poo related arena, other than that, no, not heard of any of those expressions. I've clearly led a sheltered life.
I've heard you mention trout...in the poo related arena, other than that, no, not heard of any of those expressions. I've clearly led a sheltered life.

[youtube]-ZS5Kq5qDYQ[/youtube]
As I have kids I use "wee wee" all the time as a word.

Also willy and tuppence for genitalia

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It's weird hearing adults say "wee wee" and as sour tuppence I've never actually heard that phrase.

Everytime I see a girl who looks 'okay --> damn hot' my brain immediately pictures what she'd look like in bed. But I suspect this is just me.

Btw what's the 'op'?

You're not the only one ;) haha, anyone my sort of age who I find pretty/attractive I end up thinking and wondering what they look like naked just as a curiosity... a bit weird but it's thought in a harmless way just like "I wonder what get hair looks like when it's up" sort of thing.

I think Ry meant the opposite umpalumpa but got truncated, or could have meant opp :yikes:

I have no idea if he was joking around but hey I just admitted I'm similar lol

Fishing for brown trout?
Going for an Earther?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That's truly disgusting! Haha

I tend to put kisses on for everyone. I sometime find that embarrassingly I put them on to inappropriate emails or texts from habit.

From guys I guess I swear more, things like WTF .

I say wee not pee. :hehe: I'd have thought girls most likely would say wee. Definitely not piss.

The x at the end of messages is a girly thing isn't it, I started doing it after speaking to a girl who does it ALL the time.

I never swear in person, I might by text but I never do it by voice... I'm a good boy!

Pee to me is a girly way, wee is universal and obviously piss/slash... etc are male.
a bit tech weenie but the term ping from TCP/IP troubleshooting tools is now common speak for notifying someone.

Try and use this one: "Give be a latency later" lol, I think ping came around on terms of a message because of the ringtone noise.

You hear "ping" used a lot in a message sense?

See our F1 related articles too!