FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Jabberwocky
Happy New Year all.

Anyone got any resolutions for this year?

I am going on a diet again.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By racechick
Happy New Year to all my lovely F1 fans on here! I hope you all had a good night and wish you all a great 2015.:party::drummer::drunkparty::jester:
As to resolutions, I'm still thinking. It ought to be more excercise , less wine and food...but I've tried that before. So for a change, Im thinking along the lines of being organised. Not late, never more than 200 emails in my inbox, days planned out, nasty jobs timetabled, French and Chinese language learnt, that sort of stuff.
By myownalias
Although I am still about 3 hours away from 2015; I am looking forward to 2560x1440 in 2015 :P

Happy New Year Y'all!
By LewEngBridewell
Happy New Year everyone! :wine:

As for resolutions, I don't really know. I never really commit to any, and most likely won't do this year... :shrug:
By Jabberwocky
I have thought about it and I am planning on buying a classic car and doing it up.

By What's Burning?
I have thought about it and I am planning on buying a classic car and doing it up.

:thumbup:
By Jabberwocky
I want it to be a runner just shabby so I can use it as a second car as it I'd getting done up.

By What's Burning?
I want it to be a runner just shabby so I can use it as a second car as it I'd getting done up.

What are you looking at for candidates? I'd nominate a Mk 1 Golf.
By Jabberwocky
Morris Minor's I have been looking at today. I want a pre 1970, so I don't have to pay road tax, pre 60 is no MOT's (however I think I would do that anyway just to be sure)
By LiamCatterson
Here we are guys, start your new books for 2015! We're here!
By sagi58
Out with the old, in with the new,
Best wishes for good things all the year through!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!

((From the not to snowy streets of Hogtown!! :thumbup: ))
By Hammer278
I run my resolutions on my year end holidays..not Jan 1st. Holidays help me to refocus on the tasks at hand (money and fitness) to enjoy better and bigger holidays in the future. Though I doubt I'd ever reach RCs level, there's been progress every year. :P

Happy New Year to all you forumites. :drink:

See our F1 related articles too!