FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I'm difficult to buy for.

Who'd have thunk it? :hehe: Merry Christmas you ol' Stooge, I've come around to think it's all a facade you put on you old softie.
I got 2 boring as hell days off work with no double time rate thanks to some prick in a plush office who'll no doubt be getting a nice fat bonus. And boring as hell thanks in part to those Lizard Squad pricks. :irked:

Got some stuff from my folks.

Oh dear :( . What did yo get off your folks?

Food, drawers, a putting machine, a calender and a couple other things. I'm difficult to buy for.

Men usually are. What's a putting macine? And drawers as in knickers? Or drawers as in wooden things to keep stuff in?

A machine for putting and drawers as in fabric things to keep stuff in.

Is it a fabric thing for putting knickers in? :P
I got:

• A Doctor Who TARDIS cup w/ lid!
  • A Doctor Who T-Shirt which says "Keep Calm And Allons-y"
  • Canon EF-S 10mm - 18mm Ultra Wide Angle Lens
And Gran Turismo 6 for PS3 (a present to myself)
Ohhhh the lens sounds nice! Is it a fixed wide aperture or variable based on the zoom?

I got a 14 pound Jamon Iberico de Bellota, socks, a quilted wool bakerboy cap and I got to use the special occasion entrance.
Ohhhh the lens sounds nice! Is it a fixed wide aperture or variable based on the zoom?

Variable based upon zoom, f4.5/f22 at 10mm, f5.6/f29 at 18mm, bought it mainly for my real estate photography, 18mm doesn't cut it for smaller homes.
By sagi58
Never too late to ask Santa for a Christmas present:

, peterwindsor wrote:">Craig Scarborough's Five Xmas Wishes

[youtube]LNZWUjGHKKI[/youtube]

Published on Dec 22, 2014

OK Scarbs. Time to give us your Xmas wish list. What would you like to see in the deliciously imperfect world we call F1? And let's keep it relatively technical....

I got a 14 pound Jamon Iberico de Bellota, socks, a quilted wool bakerboy cap and I got to use the special occasion entrance.

Wait, what's this?

Wait, what's this?

:rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!