FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
A good social experiment right here.the irritation thread having more than double the responses compared to this one. People preferring to share more negatives in their lives than the positives.
By Jabberwocky
Or people have more negative lives.

I think joy changes, as in some things that bring you joy changes constantly

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
A good social experiment right here.the irritation thread having more than double the responses compared to this one. People preferring to share more negatives in their lives than the positives.

We have the ability to make that choice.
By Jabberwocky
Then again how often do you do something and think "this is bringing me joy" compared to "this is piss in me right off"

They say people call companies ten times more often to lodge complaints than to praise. It's the nature of the beast I guess.
By Jabberwocky
Probably, I don't think I have ever phoned a company up to say well done for doing your job.

By racechick
Going to London tomorrow to see Cats. Nicole is playing Grizabella. Can't wait to see her perform, can't wait to see the show. I think it will bring me joy. :)
Going to London tomorrow to see Cats. Nicole is playing Grizabella. Can't wait to see her perform, can't wait to see the show. I think it will bring me joy. :)

So you're going to London to see Cats today and it's Lewis' birthday and he may be there watching just in case, wear his hat... just sayin' you may get a siggy on it. :thumbup:
By racechick
My thinking exactly! I have a Lewis hat on Image
I'm in my seat now. Very excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By CigarGuy
My thinking exactly! I have a BALL CAP on Image
I'm in my seat now. Very excited!

There. Corrected that for ya'! ;)
Looks like a great time!
By racechick
It was brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I've never been moved to tears by a song but when Ncole sang 'memory' she was so powerful and so emotional, it made tears come. What a talented lady, I never knew she could sing like that. You could hear a pin drop in the theatre. If you get a chance go and see her. She finishes on Feb 7 th. Wow. Just wow!

By Hammer278
So she dropped the 'p*ssy' from pussycat dolls and just sticking with 'cats' now huh. I think that's wise. :thumbup:

Lol forum filter changes p*ssy = cat!

See our F1 related articles too!