FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By What's Burning?
Since I've been on an introspective mission of late to purge negativity and bring more balance to my life I thought it would bring balance to the other thread by having a place to list or mention the things in life that bring us joy.

In life:
My sexy, wonderfully kind hearted, giving and loving wife
My puppies
My sexy, curvacious, raw, visceral and unbelievably demanding 28 year old mistress... Porsche 911 Carrera
Yoga
Art
Music
Simplicity and elegance in design
Architecture
Orphan Black and GoT
Autocross and track days
Spotting a new bird species in my back yard
Watching a Christmas story on Christmas day
oh yeah and my kids when they're not giving me headaches

In F1:
The trill of the sport
A good fight
My driver overcoming adversity
A masterful performance
Porsche winning
Gorgeous liveries
Epic battles
Last edited by What's Burning? on 24 Dec 14, 15:31, edited 1 time in total.
By Hammer278

[youtube]5DqB0hx-H4E[/youtube]
tee tee Hammer, you could have simply said... your penis. spared me the scrolling.
By sagi58
Nice idea, WB!! I also like the idea of an "introspective mission" -- long past due!!

Joys...
- young children (one in particular);
- family (two in particular);
- true friends;
- silence and music in equal doses;
- reading;
- hot bubble bath;
- eucalyptus candles/air freshners;
By andrew
Knowing that Christmas is over and stupid people will stop playing crappy Christmas music and living up to other moronic seasonal chliches.
By Hammer278
Knowing that Christmas is over and stupid people will stop playing crappy Christmas music and living up to other moronic seasonal chliches.

Gaddamn it you must be the life of parties!! :hehe:

andrew will be visited by threeeeeeee spirits tonight. The first as the clock strikes one.....

By CigarGuy
Arsenal, Chelsea, and Scousers all losing on the same weekend. I'm easy to please....
Which I guess means alienating 3/4 if the forum now?! ;)
By Jabberwocky

andrew will be visited by threeeeeeee spirits tonight. The first as the clock strikes one.....

Lol

Tbh I sort of agree with Andrew. The music is crap.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By andrew

They better not be too late. I've got work tomorrow.

They better not be too late. I've got work tomorrow.

:rofl::rofl::whip:
Tbh I sort of agree with Andrew. The music is crap.

I like some of the tunes. Not so much others. Varies really. :shrug:
By andrew
I just hate Christmas. Just an excuse for stupid people to become even more stupid and run about in a panic like headless chickens for no reason at all.

Anyway, to the what brings you joy thing.....

Obviously Christmas being over and the minute I walk out the gate at work at the end of day 4, 'cos that's the longest amount of time until I'm back in.
the minute I walk out the gate at work at the end of day 4, 'cos that's the longest amount of time until I'm back in.

Sounds as if you're ready for a new challenge. I suggest you look into being wealthier, you'd have to deal with people much less.
By racechick
What brings joy? That's a hard one. Christmas has brought much joy over the years , but also comes with anxst. Anxst from trying to please others, and that's dimmed a few things that used to bring joy.

These things do ...
When it first snows, and settles.
The smell of warm rain.
Sun on my body.
Swimming in the sea.
Long walks.
Special people.
Animals.
Skiing a really good run.
Superb food.
Dancing.
Making things.
Certain songs/books/films.
The first bursts of green on hedges in spring.
Seeing new places.
When the sun comes out after rain and the blackbird sings
My Lewis Hamilton hats :D

Which brings me to F1......
Being at live races.
Silverstone weekend.
Good battles
Lewis Hamilton : watching him race, watching him win, and like WB said, watching him overcome adversity , all sorts of adversity.

See our F1 related articles too!