FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
Doesn't have to be a 'reasonable' irritation. You don't have to justify your irritation. But what irritates you?

Angelina Jolie irritates me.
By Hammer278
I've got a LIST.

But let me start with Dexter Morgan's sister in the series Dexter. She is the first person on screen who I genuinely can't stand and makes me go UGH everytime she comes on screen and whines/cries/bitches to anyone who'd listen. And those facial expressions. UGH. F :censored: I lost a lot of interest in the series mostly because she's still not dead yet. I'm in season 7 now.

Alonso's face used to irritate me, especially in his Renault and McLaren days. But now I just feel sorry for him, but that doesn't mean I want his luck to change.

Button's sideways smile makes my skin crawl. No explanation for it.

Massa's crybaby face used to irritate me but now I just find it funny.

Paul Walker (RIP) used to irritate me whenever he tried to be black (which was all the time in the F&F series).

The Ferrari team as a whole irritates me. Especially the annoying red colour which hurts my eyes if I stare at it too long.

In the mornings my cat's annoying mewling for food irritates me while I brush my teeth and make myself breakfast. But on the whole I love the little bugger to bits.

My phone pisses me off when it runs out of juice.

Oh and generally, IDIOTS. IDIOTS irritate me, in real life or on this forum. But surprisingly I can't think of any one face in real life when I'm thinking of IDIOTS. but on this forum, a couple of names immediately come to mind. Which makes me conclude if I met them I have a good chance of liking them a lot more.

You sure caught me in a great mood RC. :thumbup:
By zurich_allan
People in general who have no manners / consideration and are generally rude or ignorant. As I get older I have less and less tolerance for it too.
By racechick
I've got a LIST.

But let me start with Dexter Morgan's sister in the series Dexter. She is the first person on screen who I genuinely can't stand and makes me go UGH everytime she comes on screen and whines/cries/bitches to anyone who'd listen. And those facial expressions. UGH. F :censored: I lost a lot of interest in the series mostly because she's still not dead yet. I'm in season 7 now.

Alonso's face used to irritate me, especially in his Renault and McLaren days. But now I just feel sorry for him, but that doesn't mean I want his luck to change.

Button's sideways smile makes my skin crawl. No explanation for it.

Massa's crybaby face used to irritate me but now I just find it funny.

Paul Walker (RIP) used to irritate me whenever he tried to be black (which was all the time in the F&F series).

The Ferrari team as a whole irritates me. Especially the annoying red colour which hurts my eyes if I stare at it too long.

In the mornings my cat's annoying mewling for food irritates me while I brush my teeth and make myself breakfast. But on the whole I love the little bugger to bits.

My phone pisses me off when it runs out of juice.

Oh and generally, IDIOTS. IDIOTS irritate me, in real life or on this forum. But surprisingly I can't think of any one face in real life when I'm thinking of IDIOTS. but on this forum, a couple of names immediately come to mind. Which makes me conclude if I met them I have a good chance of liking them a lot more.

You sure caught me in a great mood RC. :thumbup:

Gedin there Hammer!! :rofl:
I'll add to my list. Jim Carey. .........and if we open up the can of worms that is F1 .......Bernie. And of course that sideways smile :hehe: especially when accompanied by the words 'I had no grip' or ' I couldn't find the balance' . But I'm far more tolerant of him now that his sideways grin isn't sidling towards Lewis.
By racechick
People in general who have no manners / consideration and are generally rude or ignorant. As I get older I have less and less tolerance for it too.

Yes, on generalities I agree. And I'd add anyone who is cruel or unkind to animals or children....but that's more than an irritation.
By Jabberwocky
Dealing with idiots.

And since I have started working for myself, people/customers who don't listen to what you have told them.

Christmas and families are at the top of my annoyance list at the moment.

If we are talking about F1, I enjoy the whole sport, however I do get annoyed by bias reporting

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Ignorance, prejudice, conservatism, snobbery, the need to conform, dismissal of diversity, rude people, idiocy, dogma, organised religion, time wasters, and generally people who make other people unhappy.
In life:

Fox "News"
Bad drivers (not the ones that are bad at parking etc. but the ones that put other people's lives at risk due to their carelessness)
That one screw that just won't come off
The one missing part that prevents you from completing or moving on with a project
Rude business owners
Abuse of power
Shoddy workmanship
Bad food, particularly overpriced bad food
The political system in the United States
Traffic jams
Comcast service
Ignorance, I'll add racism here because it's a form of ignorance, since no one is "born" a racist.
Hypocrisy

In F1:

Bernie
Mr. Ginger Spice
Inconsitant application of penalties
The FiA
Over-dependency on aerodynamics
Pay drivers as a form of team budgeting
Fair weather fans
Fans unwilling to say they were wrong
I'll go by one by one, just so we can make this topic alive.

But one thing off the top of my head that irritates me are people on Twitter, giving me info about my ex.
By darwin dali
Ignorance, prejudice, conservatism, snobbery, the need to conform, dismissal of diversity, rude people, idiocy, dogma, organised religion, time wasters, and generally people who make other people unhappy.

This pretty much covers it :yes:
By sagi58
talk about a can of worms...

...it's Christmas, so I'll start there, I refuse to say "Happy Holidays"!
I am proud of being Christian and I won't be politcally silenced into
pretending I'm not. I have friends and acquaintances from various
religious, cultural, ethnic backgrounds; none of whom are offended
by the words "Merry Christmas", nor the sentiment behind them.

I have said Merry Christmas to anyone and everyone I've come into
contact with, these past few days. No one has made a face, no one
has responded as though I've insulted them. A few have responded
with Happy Holidays and that's fine, because just as they have the
right not to celebrate Christmas, I have the right to celebrate it.
By sagi58
- agree with RC on Angelina Jolie and will add Brad Pitt, to that...

- tired of hearing about Boxing Day... week... month... pre-Christmas boxing day sales...
especially when you do the Maths.
Telling me to buy 3 and get one free, is the same as saying I'm getting 25% off an item...
BYGO is basically, gettings something at 50%...
So, what's with the gimmicky sales pitch... leave me alone!!

- people who drive like they own the road and then some (agree with WB on this one)...
By sagi58
- family... well, not siblings, because you can tell each other off one minute and then hug and make up the next;
but, watch out for those in-laws!! It's the spouses that cause problems amongst siblings... back off, already!!

- family get-togethers at the holidays that go on and on and on and on and on...
usually because one of the family feels the need to compete with what another one did the day before...
for pete's sake, let's start doing potlucks!!

- family who insist they know better than you what's best for you...

See our F1 related articles too!