FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By darwin dali

It is funny when I think back to my childhood and all the kids that I always thought "wow they get everything they want, go on holiday 3 to 4 times a year etc"

Can't be 'lil rc you're talking about - the number is way too low :P
By racechick

It is funny when I think back to my childhood and all the kids that I always thought "wow they get everything they want, go on holiday 3 to 4 times a year etc"

Once a year I got, the 'Coventry Fortnight' when the car factories, where my dad worked closed down for two weeks and that's when you had to have your holiday. And if was never abroad we went, it was North Wales or Blackpool. So there :thumbup:
By darwin dali

Once a year I got, the 'Coventry Fortnight' when the car factories, where my dad worked closed down for two weeks and that's when you had to have your holiday. And if was never abroad we went, it was North Wales or Blackpool. So there :thumbup:

Ah, so you're overcompensating now? :P
By CookinFlat6

Yes I can see how you would have to squeeze your holiday into the only 2 weeks tthat your dad could shut down the factory and take a quick break :D
By racechick
:rofl: my dads factory! I wish!

Yes DD. I guess Im making up for lost time. :P
By Jabberwocky
Lol I was not on about RC... if I was I would of said 8 or 9 holidays a month lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By sagi58
This just came up in my Facebook feed. Not something I had thought of before

The "big" tickets items were never from Santa!!
Santa always filled stockings with "practical" stuff
and cutesy items: toothbrushes, hair clips, socks,
small toys (yoyos, colouring books, cards, etc.).

That way thanks were given to those who gifted
and Santa stayed part of the season... still is!!

See our F1 related articles too!