FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Would love to take this to my local car show :)

from the article:
An individual in Britain has just listed his car for sale. He is asking £250,000 for it, which sounds a bit steep, considering the car in question is second hand, has only one seat, and no boot… Until you realize it is actually a genuine and fully functioning 2007 Red Bull F1 car!

7 pictures and full article

Andrew!!! Is this really you??????
:hehe: yes. This is really you :thumbup:
Would look nice in someones living room :)

from the article:
This is one of the most rarest opportunities in life, own a Formula 1 car that has been owned by Mr. Jenson Button. This F1 car was used in the F1 season back in 2004, now ten years and many cars later, Mr. Button decides to sell his BAR Honda F1 which still is in mint condition.

8 pictures and full article

ten years doesn't seem like a long time but that car looks like a pig compared to today's cars. And before you guys get all fluffed about it, I mean in that it's just simple, the sidepods are huge, and there's little aero complexity in comparison.
I certainly liked the cars when they were wider and low slung, so the 80s/90s would fit the bill, this year with the stupid nose regs made the cars look like a joke!
I liked the 2004-2008 period of cars with aero bits making them look like alien spacecrafts...and finally abolished by the FIA due to looking like....alien spacecrafts.

See our F1 related articles too!