FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
I like making things. So this is a thread to show off the things you like to make. It can be anything, cars, woodwork, stories, poems, painting, building, decorating, baking, sewing......

I've just made these, they're spicey Christmas muffins with orange, cranberries and pecans.

image.jpg

I also like making story sacks for children. They're bags containing a book and props for the child to use to tell the story. I've just done two, ' big road race' and 'Incey Wincey Spider' .
They also contain ideas for parents to extend children vocab and imagination. I've got two more in the pipeline.

Big Road Race
image.jpg

Incey Wincey Spider

image.jpg

So show us and tell us about the things you've made.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
That's actually adorable RC. It's a great idea, how did it come about? Is it something you did for the school kiddies or to give away as Christmas gifts?
I like making things too. :blush:

But seriously. I was way more creative when in school...making a little jewellery box which played songs for my mum, did lots of woodwork (I liked saws and hammers) with friends and made a kennel for my dog at the time, a shoe rack which my parents thought was cool (and used it till we migrated),....and can't think of anymore. Oh wait, do hamsterlariums count? Lol....I used to breed and sell em, so had 1 store room in the house just for the furballs.

Oh and I once made a little coffin thing as a project in school....made out of melted copper. Lol. It caused a stir in my house and my parents were not too keen on advertizing to relatives what a sick little child they had at home.

I don't make things anymore. :( Or at least, whenever I do I pray very hard they never come to fruition.

ifyouknowwhatimean.
That's actually adorable RC. It's a great idea, how did it come about? Is it something you did for the school kiddies or to give away as Christmas gifts?

I have used them in school, as a way to encourage children to retell stories and interact together. The above two are for Christmas presents.
I'm working on a mega one, about a wolf who travels round the world. It started just with a toy of the wolf, but now Im collecting artefacts from all the countries he visits, so each country will have its own little bag or box with the country flag on. Andthere'll be a jigsaw of the world and maybe a globe to find the countries. This one will have to be a story box not a story sack. :hehe:
I like making things too. :blush:

But seriously. I was way more creative when in school...making a little jewellery box which played songs for my mum, did lots of woodwork (I liked saws and hammers) with friends and made a kennel for my dog at the time, a shoe rack which my parents thought was cool (and used it till we migrated),....and can't think of anymore. Oh wait, do hamsterlariums count? Lol....I used to breed and sell em, so had 1 store room in the house just for the furballs.

Oh and I once made a little coffin thing as a project in school....made out of melted copper. Lol. It caused a stir in my house and my parents were not too keen on advertizing to relatives what a sick little child they had at home.

I don't make things anymore. :( Or at least, whenever I do I pray very hard they never come to fruition.

ifyouknowwhatimean.

If you liked making things Hammer you'll come back to it when you have the time. I actually didnt think I was very creative at school because I couldn't draw and paint ( in the traditional way) I didn't like cooking at school either but now I love making things and love cooking. Do what you like doing.
I like to draw and paint, but primarily I like to tinker so not so much about making stuff but making stuff whole again or making stuff better than it was when it was made but pictures of that aren't as exiting to others.

Anyway, here's some (perhaps NSFW) examples of my work, but FEAR NO ART!

They're amazig!! Really good! Absolutely no way I could draw or paint anything like that. I love how you've done them.
By LRW
You've definitely changed my opinion of you WB.

As if the opinions of the little people matter.

You do remember you are a little person too, now your green jacket has been removed?

You do remember you are a little person too, now your green jacket has been removed?

Once a green jacket, always a green jacket. it changes you, it transforms you at the core, you are never the same again.
By LRW

Once a green jacket, always a green jacket. it changes you, it transforms you at the core, you are never the same again.

Oh God. Are you going to be one of these ex-mods that never lets us forget?

:hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!