FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I've never read the OMRLP's manifesto before, but I just did. Here it is if anyone is interested. For those of you not from the UK, the Official Monster Raving Loony Party is a party that always fields a candidate in high profile elections, ones that get on the tele. And there's one today in Rochester where a Tory candidate defected to UKIP and UKIP look like they're going to win.
As the results come in its televised, so the Monster Raving Loony candidate gets on the tele. The leader of the party is (or was, I think he might be dead now) Screaming Lord Such.
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The candidate has now arrived in the counting station and has just been on tele. His name is Hairy Norm and he's handing out bananas.
Damn from the title I thought Monster will be having a sick party when Merc wraps up everything this weekend.
I was half right.

"..... On the death in 1999 of the party's founder Screaming Lord Sutch, Alan "Howling Laud" Hope and his pet cat, Catmando, were jointly elected as leaders of the OMRLP. Since June 2002, Hope has been the party's sole leader following Catmando's death in a road traffic accident"

Poor kitty.

See our F1 related articles too!