FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By zurich_allan
I've already done the Christmas shopping - bought the wife a new house (move in January, a week after new year). Slightly worried how I can surpass that next year with raised expectations.... :)
By racechick
Wow! Zurich!!!! Is it a surprise or does she know?
By zurich_allan

Hah, she knows! Busy few weeks ahead now though!! :)
By racechick

Hah, she knows! Busy few weeks ahead now though!! :)

:yes: busy but exciting. :)
By sagi58
I've already done the Christmas shopping - bought the wife a new house (move in January, a week after new year). Slightly worried how I can surpass that next year with raised expectations.... :)

WoW!! Great move (pardon the pun)!!
And...I think you're good for the next decade
when it comes to Christmas gift-giving!!
By LRW
The issue I have with internet shopping is, I never know when to stop.

My Mastercard has taken a battering this week.
By racechick
I find most does, especially from Amazon.

That said Im waiting for some towels to arrive ( not from Amazon) that I need for this weekend, got people staying for a wedding, including the bride!! They've been ordered about a month now and are past their latest arrival date. :banghead:
By Hammer278
My worry about internet shopping is I've never done it. Firstly I have a phobia putting my credit card details online (except for flight bookings) and another phobia of my product being damaged/lost on the way and all the bother in tracking it.

As for Christmas I don't really celebrate it, but an aunt does so I look forward to going over there and eating her insanely good (fattening) home cooked food.
By Jabberwocky
I trust paypal. (No doubt, someone is going to find nightmares about it) however if I have ever had issues with stuff I have bought then paypal will normally sort it out.

I even use the PayPal debit card
By racechick
I trust paypal. (No doubt, someone is going to find nightmares about it) however if I have ever had issues with stuff I have bought then paypal will normally sort it out.

I even use the PayPal debit card

I have issues with pay pal, won't use it. But I won't scare you if you're happy with it. :P
By racechick
My worry about internet shopping is I've never done it. Firstly I have a phobia putting my credit card details online (except for flight bookings) and another phobia of my product being damaged/lost on the way and all the bother in tracking it.

As for Christmas I don't really celebrate it, but an aunt does so I look forward to going over there and eating her insanely good (fattening) home cooked food.

:yikes: you don't celebrate Christams!! Oh Hammer! I want to take you under my wing and show you a really good Christmas. Insane food. Decadent drinking, starting with champagne breakfast, packed FULL Santa sacks. He still comes to my house, but not till you've gone to bed! :wink:
By LRW
As long as you are sensible and use trusted sites, there is no issue using credit cards online. You are more likely to have your card cloned at the local petrol stations than most internet sites.

I use paypal on a weekly basis, and it has not let me down yet.
By LRW
:yikes: you don't celebrate Christams!! Oh Hammer!

RC - you realise quite a large population of the world do not celebrate Christmas...?

See our F1 related articles too!