FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Jabberwocky
Well I had a secret stash of cash for suprise christmas presents for swmbo. So it turns out she got a bit excited on ebay and just bid and won about a million "vintage" christmas tree baubles auctions. Result either the Christmas stash gets unhidden or half the hanger on family don't get gifts.
By racechick
What was the thinking behind millions of vintage tree decorations?
By Jabberwocky
She is a bit new to the whole ebay thing. When she asked to look using my account she said she wanted to bid on a set. She then went through putting bids on all the ones she liked (only really wanting 1 lot in total) anyway she has now won 5 lots at an average of £20 each.
By Jabberwocky
I have decided, the hanger ons are getting presents. It is not there fault swmbo can not control herself.
By sagi58
She is a bit new to the whole ebay thing. When she asked to look using my account she said she wanted to bid on a set. She then went through putting bids on all the ones she liked (only really wanting 1 lot in total) anyway she has now won 5 lots at an average of £20 each.

There were 200 000 ornaments in each lot?? :yikes:

...you did say she...
... won about a million "vintage" christmas tree baubles auctions...
By sagi58
I have decided, the hanger ons are getting presents. It is not there fault swmbo can not control herself.

Good choice, as you'll still be getting her something she wasn't expecting...
maybe some Christmas tree baubles?? :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!