FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
I don't know if any of you have been to Thailand, but you should check out this mall in Bangkok called Terminal 21, very posh and new.

Anyway, it's the most bizarre experience I've had in a toilet last year. 4 of us had gone for a holiday, and 1 of us then needed to use the restroom. 3 of us were waiting outside expecting him out at any moment and in the end we waited almost TWENTY MINUTES for the guy to appear. He finally appears n goes "YOU GUYS GOTTA CHECK OUT THE TOILET!!!! It's like a plane cockpit!"

So we all go in....and what do you know, every toilet is equipped with a control panel on its right hand side, complete with flusher/dryer/heater/cleanser/perfume jet/up-down-right-left throttle for jet spray/etcetc. It was surreal.

Needless to say that dude ended up waiting for the rest of us for another 20min.
By racechick
Now that sounds like my sort of toilet!!! :cloud9::cloud9:
By racechick
:rofl::rofl: that's true! wait till you read my section on 'clever toilets' , and they aren't in the same league as Hammer's toilet by any stretch of the imagination!
By darwin dali

Careful what you wish for - you may make it explode under your lovely butt :yikes:
By racechick

Careful what you wish for - you may make it explode under your lovely butt :yikes:

Yes the scope for finger problems in a toilet like that is IMMENSE!
By darwin dali

Yes the scope for finger problems in a toilet like that is IMMENSE!

Ok, we didn't need to hear about your preferred anal practices :eek:
On second thought: carry on :twisted:
By racechick
Why would I be exploring...erm........I mean.. When I've.....um....... I'll stop right there.

But on the topic of bum banditting. Did anyone see the newspaper headline in Twitter about ISIS fighters wearing nappies? :yikes: it was in 'The Sunday Sport' or something awful like that, but I had to read it anyway. Here's the link https://twitter.com/n22xon/status/534472115979034624
Its a bit small writing, but if you read it on the iPad you can make it bigger. It's gross!! :vomit:
By stonemonkey
Haha, at least the sport's doing its bit for the propaganda war, join IS and your ring'll be in tatters.
By Jabberwocky
I am sure I shared one of my worse toilet stories on here before. In the thread where WB admitted he had a rash on his old boy and about 30 student doctors turned up to have a look.

I do have another one to share now I think of it.

You know the public toilets, where you pop a coin into the slot and it unlocks the door. Well personally I try to avoid them for the very horror of this story.

I popped the 20p into the slot opened the door to find an elderly chap mid movement hovering above the seat. It looked like the last chicken in asda.
By myownalias
I popped the 20p into the slot opened the door

20p? damn, last time I used one of those type of bathrooms, I spent 2p... :yikes:
By stonemonkey
I am sure I shared one of my worse toilet stories on here before. In the thread where WB admitted he had a rash on his old boy and about 30 student doctors turned up to have a look.

I do have another one to share now I think of it.

You know the public toilets, where you pop a coin into the slot and it unlocks the door. Well personally I try to avoid them for the very horror of this story.

I popped the 20p into the slot opened the door to find an elderly chap mid movement hovering above the seat. It looked like the last chicken in asda.

I went to some place (it was the girls we were with that decided) in amsterdam where you pop a coin in the slot, opened the shutter to find an elderly chap, and an elderly chapess busy on a rotating table. I didnt bother waiting for my coin to run out.

One thing from Amsterdam, at night (maybe just weekends) there were lorries going around dropping off these things in the street that looked like giant 3 sided traffic cones. Turned out each side had a urinal.

See our F1 related articles too!