FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
The best lesson I remember having was an instructor walked into the room with a rubber ball. Threw it at the wall and caught it a few times. Moved closer to the wall. Threw and caught the ball a few more times. Turned to the class and said "That is how RADAR works, think about it and I will come back in 15 minutes and we will discuss it."
He then walked out of the room

Didn't any one ask him if he had to sweep his arm at the same rate each throw? Wouldnt want any of you boys servicing my set

lol, no to be fair we had already completed our radio theory, so we all (I hope) knew that the rubber ball would be travelling at C*

*speed of light
...Some of the quotes above are meant to be inspirational? Maybe funny, but a lot of them just sound like moaning to me...

Ahem... the title of the thread is Inspirational Quotes - Post It Notes.
Some of those were just little Post Its used with the intention of bringing
a smile to someone who might feel a connection.

Maybe I should have used the ampersand (&) in the title! :D
Ahem... the title of the thread is Inspirational Quotes - Post It Notes.
Some of those were just little Post Its used with the intention of bringing
a smile to someone who might feel a connection.

Maybe I should have used the ampersand (&) in the title! :D

It's ok, some people are inspired by moaning and complaining, that's normal. Some are more motivated by moaning about things than doing the things. For me inspiration is to do what makes us grow and not what we do as a cop out mechanism for dealing with life

Post it note to self would inspire me to get on with it not moan about it and definitely not to inject it into the lives of others as well :thumbup:
Here is an inspirational post to the ladies out there to get cleaning the house!!.....

vacuuming, wearing only a small cotton housecoat/ dressing gown, yields unexpected pleasures. :P

See our F1 related articles too!