FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By What's Burning?
Ferrari's car would be faster if they threw in a solar panel to augment their attempt at ERS. :hehe:
By CookinFlat6
Mrs spanky sent me her underwear :blush:

cookin please remove your lies pertaining to rascist comments or temp usernames immediately.

Where does it mention you in that post? Do you have guilty feelings about something?

Please don't lash out irrationally at me, I didn't create a user name to urging others to boycott the n word in F1.
By What's Burning?
I actually never thought Mrs. Spanky was good enough for Spankyham. Using her sexuality to promote Ferrari when she could have been a role model to young impressionable girls.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By CookinFlat6
A few replies recently have just reminded me of replies made by defrocked ex member overspanked

It disturbs me when some look at people in slave conditions forced to live in contamination zones and then make inhumane comments like, he's ok, he has a cigarette.

You are completely right. We will all be driving clean safe nuclear boosted electric cars in a few years. F1 will be dust. And Formula E will be the pinnacle of motor sport. :)

Poor boy, starting to crack under pressure yet again. Never mind, we're used to it from you. F1 being dust in 3 years,

This one competes for the prize of inanity of the decade, second only to the repeated insistence that the rules are flawed and Bernie is gonna wave his wand and bring back V10s, engines sound bad, cars are too slow and Ferrari are stifling competition by mistake

The amount of land needed to replace all the diesel fuel used in the US today with an algae derivative would be half of one percent of the current farm land used according to Douglas Henston Solix CEO. Algae can grow on marginal/dessert type lands with saline groundwater.

See our F1 related articles too!