FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I'm putting these pics all in here so I don't have to make them all small, it takes too long. So if it makes your computer go crazy you can just avoid this thread. Just a few. Pics . Lanzerote is very barren because if the volcanoes, but it's beautiful as well.

This one is taken with the iPad, so not very clear and not as good as the camera pictures. It's the sunset from the apartment where I stayed.
image.jpg

The next one from the same place and again with the iPad shows all the fishing boats setting off on a fishing competition. A loud firework sort of rocket went off and all the fishing boats set off.

image.jpg

Next one is cycle ride day. About 12k along the coast into Arrecife. The path went right past the runway to the airport, just separated by a double wire fence. It's still amazes me that planes take off. I know about the upthrust( opposite if F1 wings) but it still seems like mag idps when they take off. Anyway this was just getting into Arrecife by an old boat. No idea what the old boat was all about there wasn't a plaque.

image.jpg

Next one is walking along to that remote little village I mentioned where the fish restaurant was on the beach. You can just see the little village in the distance. See have black the landscape is.

image.jpg

Next one is that wobbly wobbly plastic pier thing that you went on to get I to the sea. The one that made you walk like you were drunk.

image.jpg

Next two are the walk on the coast in the national park that's full of volcanoes. You can't walk in most if it, only can go in a coach but you can go on the coastal path.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Next one is the green lagoon. Formed I think by special conditions with minerals ( I don't really know.) but it's a special attraction. I love this photo, with the green lagoon, the black sand and the silver sea. I wanted to go in that sea but the notices don't advice it because the currents are very strong. It was very steep and very strong.

image.jpg

And the last one is where I went on the camel. Black dunes!

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

See our F1 related articles too!