FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By CigarGuy
Edit. You see there's a weird thing. My iPad is saying 11.15 which is the same as the clock. But my forum post is saying 12.15 but it doesn't matter.

With all due respect to our lovely leaderette, I think most of us know that is a function in the User Control panel.
We will need to check that, what, this Sunday and next, to make sure our posts are timing correct?!
By racechick
Edit. You see there's a weird thing. My iPad is saying 11.15 which is the same as the clock. But my forum post is saying 12.15 but it doesn't matter.

With all due respect to our lovely leaderette, I think most of us know that is a function in the User Control panel.
We will need to check that, what, this Sunday and next, to make sure our posts are timing correct?!

Is it? Do I have to set the time in the user control panel?
By darwin dali

Yes, go to your Board preferences and adjust My timezone and Summer Time/DST is in effect (yes/no).
By racechick

Yes, go to your Board preferences and adjust My timezone and Summer Time/DST is in effect (yes/no).

Well! You learn something every day. So if I do nothing, when it changes on Sunday will that mean my iPad and the forum and the real time will all be the same?
By darwin dali

Well! You learn something every day. So if I do nothing, when it changes on Sunday will that mean my iPad and the forum and the real time will all be the same?

You'll find out :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!