FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...

Private Lounges for engine manufacturers?

Yes
31%
No
62%
Other (Please state fully in your comment)
8%
I bet DD has a dainty lunge...

Bill Cosby is afraid to gentleman call on DD.
I thought we were still deciding what the mustard was? :blush: I thought your only interest was the color experimentation so that's what I responded to, but rest assured I will bring this matter up with our Director of Admissions right away.
By vaptin
I thought we were still deciding what the mustard was? :blush: I thought your only interest was the color experimentation so that's what I responded to, but rest assured I will bring this matter up with our Director of Admissions right away.

Are you telling me joining cos liked the blue colour wasn't enough? :yikes:

Seriously though, I'm not cos I want to troll that section, its more pragmatism, that way if there is anything of interest that I see in that forum I can read it and possibly even contribute, whereas otherwise I'd be unknowing. So, like making sure I have fingers in all the pies :P
By Hammer278

Are you telling me joining cos liked the blue colour wasn't enough? :yikes:

Seriously though, I'm not cos I want to troll that section, its more pragmatism, that way if there is anything of interest that I see in that forum I can read it and possibly even contribute, whereas otherwise I'd be unknowing. So, like making sure I have fingers in all the pies :P

Are we talking about regular pies or American pies?

See our F1 related articles too!