FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...

Private Lounges for engine manufacturers?

Yes
31%
No
62%
Other (Please state fully in your comment)
8%
By vaptin
I wonder if one can join both private lounges? What about the colours?

I've applied, just waiting to see if the "group leader" will approve.
By racechick
Maybe that's how you get to be stripey!!! :P

I can explain to you what happens if you want to spare yourself the indignity. You can be a member of different groups and you can then choose to promote or demote a group so that you take on the color of next higher group. So perhaps if you're red now nothing would happen, you'd remain red until you went into the groups tab setting in your user control panel and demoted the red group.

It's why a moderator remains green because the moderator's group supersedes the group label colors.

Personally I don't like that the moderators have access to the group without having to make a group request. But as long as there is vowed respect for the marque and its legacy, we're allowed to make informed statements there even if they should be less than flattering.
By vaptin

I can explain to you what happens if you want to spare yourself the indignity. You can be a member of different groups and you can then choose to promote or demote a group so that you take on the color of next higher group. So perhaps if you're red now nothing would happen, you'd remain red until you went into the groups tab setting in your user control panel and demoted the red group.

It's why a moderator remains green because the moderator's group supersedes the group label colors.

Dammit, I was hoping for a special custom colour; that signifies membership of both groups.

So, I guess its a case of Red versus Blue
By Hammer278
So we have a lounge for Ferrari and now Porsche.

Is there a limit as to how many lounges we get to have? And a minimum number of members? From what I see the Porsche lounge only has 3 at the moment correct?
By LRW
So we have a lounge for Ferrari and now Porsche.

Is there a limit as to how many lounges we get to have? And a minimum number of members? From what I see the Porsche lounge only has 3 at the moment correct?

Quality not quantity. :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!