FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
I actually enjoy spicy food (but I amp it up for guests). I normally sweat a bit while eating anything cooked by me. And so far nothing hurts that badly to be concerned about.

I meant more along the lines of - if she had eaten a lot of chilli, and then went on to... wink-wink, nudge-nudge... :wink:

Well...yeah that might happen if I serve laxatives along with the meal, which I don't. My guests normally clear out within a few hours anyway. :P
By LRW
I actually enjoy spicy food (but I amp it up for guests). I normally sweat a bit while eating anything cooked by me. And so far nothing hurts that badly to be concerned about.

I meant more along the lines of - if she had eaten a lot of chilli, and then went on to... wink-wink, nudge-nudge... :wink:

Well...yeah that might happen if I serve laxatives along with the meal, which I don't. My guests normally clear out within a few hours anyway. :P

Man. Im talking about BJs. :rofl:
By racechick

Man. Im talking about BJs. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: it's bad enough getting chilli in your eye! THAT area, not good!
By Hammer278
Oh........shiat. :blush:

See our F1 related articles too!