FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Jabberwocky
The worst people for me are the ones that say they where interested in F1 but not kept up wirh it this year then say something like "Has Mansell retired yet?"

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
The worst people for me are the ones that say they where interested in F1 but not kept up wirh it this year then say something like "Has Mansell retired yet?"

Seriously? I'd just walk away :hehe:
By RyRy

Seriously? I'd just walk away :hehe:

Yeah me you, I would be walking away wondering how they manage to get though every day life lol
By Hammer278
Mansell?? Are you sure you ain't exaggerating a bit there....

I've had "Which team is Schumacher in now" or "Hamilton is still in McLaren right?" or the best one I heard this year "I stopped watching because Ferrari keep winning" ROFLLLLL
By Jabberwocky
Me too, and i jave no idea what half of them are supposed to connect to

By racechick
I have a weakness for shoes. But shoes are NO WAY boring!
By Hammer278
My secret is cooking my mean (spicy) chicken spaghetti when a female friend comes over. And I just make it too spicy so they don't end up wasting time to finish the dish anyway. :groucho:

It's obviously only a 1 time trick though.
By LRW
My secret is cooking my mean (spicy) chicken spaghetti when a female friend comes over. And I just make it too spicy so they don't end up wasting time to finish the dish anyway. :groucho:

It's obviously only a 1 time trick though.

If its that spicy, couldn't it end up being a painful evening for you?
By Hammer278
I actually enjoy spicy food (but I amp it up for guests). I normally sweat a bit while eating anything cooked by me. And so far nothing hurts that badly to be concerned about.
By LRW
I actually enjoy spicy food (but I amp it up for guests). I normally sweat a bit while eating anything cooked by me. And so far nothing hurts that badly to be concerned about.

I meant more along the lines of - if she had eaten a lot of chilli, and then went on to... wink-wink, nudge-nudge... :wink:
By spankyham
I collect USB cables.

Sounds like it would go well with my collection of pre-Y2K #7 Spear and Jackson shovels

See our F1 related articles too!