FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
Or should I say, " British men..................are you eccentric?" Today on the news was the details of a group of men who do boring things, and a calendar has been made about the boring things they do. They range from studying traffic roundabouts, photographing hedges, drain watching, apostrophe policing ( actually I think this particular one is a member of our forum masquerading as a non Brit! :yikes: ), a milk bottle collector, a post box photographer,a traffic cone collector; and so the list goes on. Here's the twelve who bored their ways onto the calendar.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/br ... ar-4367270
Anyone on here got a boring pursuit to rival these guys?
By racechick
I watch F1. Some would say thats boring.

No WB, watchingF1 gets brownie points! :D

Yeah, the type of people who say it is boring tend to like something else boring themselves.

I ain't boring. I can be very fun :D
By Hammer278
I love it when people ask me why I love watching cars go around in circles....

....And they play golf.
By racechick
whatever we do that's boring, it's even more boring watching women trying to do it just as well as us.

Oh I think I could collect milk bottles or traffic cones as well as the next man......if I had a mind to.
By racechick
:thumbup:
By sagi58
I love it when people ask me why I love watching cars go around in circles....

....And they play golf.

:rofl:

I think it's even more boring to watch that on TV!!
By myownalias
Actually, some of those pastimes you mention sound quite appealing, RC!

Beats working from home, staring at a computer screen for 8 hours, dropping off kids, picking up kids, cooking dinner, then if I am lucky, there is some time for sleep!
By RyRy
They range from studying traffic roundabouts, photographing hedges, drain watching, apostrophe policing ( actually I think this particular one is a member of our forum masquerading as a non Brit! :yikes: ), a milk bottle collector, a post box photographer,a traffic cone collector; and so the list goes on.

I wouldn't say they're boring people just people with unusual hobbies.

No WB, watchingF1 gets brownie points! :D

Woot, brownie points!

Yeah, the type of people who say it is boring tend to like something else boring themselves.

I ain't boring. I can be very fun :D

Everyone I know thinks formula 1 is boring but none of them have even given a single race a chance

All my mates have no interest in F1, not a single one. And I think there all sad boring people :thumbup::hehe:

Yeah unfortunately pretty much all of us have that where none of our friends have any interest in f1
Actually, a number of my friends do have an interest in F1, which is nice, whilst there are many who don't. I'd say F1 is a little more exciting than traffic cone collecting and post box photographing, but each to their own...
By RyRy
Actually, a number of my friends do have an interest in F1, which is nice, whilst there are many who don't. I'd say F1 is a little more exciting than traffic cone collecting and post box photographing, but each to their own...

Yeah I realise some do have friends with an interest but most people don't, it's few and far between although I'm sure it differs around the country.

See our F1 related articles too!