FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
I can certainly identify with the grave situation in China. No twitter, YouTube, FaceTime, google, that's just the ones I use regularly. I'm so used to just opening my google browser and searching and I can't do it. Also many links you guys post won't open. There are ways round it , people here have VPN but I've not got it where I am. This would really frustrate me if I lived here all the time.
By sagi58
I'd miss it, too, RC... I'm sure most of us who are online regularly would!
However, that's not the case for the entire population of China.
Maybe it's a case of "You can't miss what you don't know."
By CookinFlat6
Why has USA got a yellow rating?? I seem to recall a warrant out for a certain albino looking vitamin D dodging gentleman currently residing in a certain Ecuadorian colony in London for freely 'speaking' Now the last time I looked said reporter was not a citizen of the US nor subject to any US military official secrets act

Oh never mind, maybe it was the US that paid for this noble initiative
By Jabberwocky
I can certainly identify with the grave situation in China. No twitter, YouTube, FaceTime, google, that's just the ones I use regularly. I'm so used to just opening my google browser and searching and I can't do it. Also many links you guys post won't open. There are ways round it , people here have VPN but I've not got it where I am. This would really frustrate me if I lived here all the time.

The thing is if you never had it you would never miss it. Plus if you lived in China most of your mates would also be in China so would only post links they could see.

It does answer the question of why we do not get many people from China joining our merry little band.

Sent using NCC-1701

See our F1 related articles too!