FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Uh???? you forgot the whip smiley or is that someone else

normally with audit trails - the whole idea is you HAVE SOMETHING TO PRODUCE as evidence of whatever fantasy you have in mind

so no need for cheap talk or throwaway remarks or whip smileys

why waste time painting a picture when you could just cut and paste the evidence to back up what yur saying - thats what I meant in the older days we had snivelling welchers who would dk you (didnt know, i.e it was all a big mistake, i didnt realise blha blah, i dint mean blah blah, mental weakness is not the same as pychological weakness etc etc) but where 'my word is my bond' came into play was this rule - 'once a snivelling welsher, always a snivelling welscher' so it was just a matter of short time before no one would touch the welsher even with their clerks pole

Anyways with this audit trial any dispute can be settled real quick, so guess what no more welsching - except by the real harden grizzled old school brazens - 'oh I cant be botherd to dig up the evidence, no it was entered wrong? '

Dont worry I understand, in this case - you didnt say Lewis had a mental weakness that Nico was exploiting - nope it was written in your post but A) it didnt mean that he has a mental weakness and B) You didnt write that

:rofl::rofl:
By racechick
To Roth and Cookie,
I enjoy a good debate as well as the next man ( :yikes: ). And have enjoyed following the to-ing and fro-ing of ideas between you two. However I am now becoming glazed over. I believe the majority of F1 supporters who find their way to our little site are reasonably intelligent and , with you two's help, have made their own minds up regarding the relative strengths and weaknesses of Hamilton and Rosberg's mind in battle situations. So I suggest we now dot the i's, cross the t's, place a big line underneath the debate and move on. :thumbup: there's plenty more juice to come I'm sure from the next three races! :wink:
In other words guys pack it in now! YOU GOT MY LEWIS V NICO THREAD LOCKED! :irked:
By sagi58
Love the honesty!! :clap:
To Roth and Cookie,
I enjoy a good debate as well as the next man...

Image...
...pack it in now... YOU GOT MY LEWIS V NICO THREAD LOCKED! :irked:

See our F1 related articles too!