FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
Sagi you do love the Cookie spin off threads don't you :hehe:
By sagi58
When I log on, I look for threads that are unread to catch up.
Isn't that what you and pretty well anyone else does?
By racechick
Yes but I don't always feel the need to comment in them.
By Hammer278
Sagi is fervently waiting for the day someone finally owns her ultimate cyber-foe.
By sagi58
Sagi is fervently waiting for the day someone finally owns her ultimate cyber-foe.

There you go, you just know me too well!! Image
or trolling from butthurt and you guys are handing him some vaseline by entertaining an argument that is based on ignorance AND butthurt

This is whats PF1 say
At one stage it looked like Lewis was putting in one fast lap, then a steady lap, then another fast one. We got a new Fastest Lap on Laps 7, 9 and 11. In the closing stages he looked like he was drifting along preserving everything he could, turning the motor down, and just waiting for a much-predicted safety car that never came. He really did make winning look very easy.
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 17 Oct 14, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
I think the cheap tactics that anyone with a brain can now work out means Nico is booed and stigmatised not for being 'cerebral' - a nonsense in the light of his collapse since the ban on radio coaching of his teammates racecraft - but his haplessness, not ruthless enough to make ruthless work, and not clever enough to win on track despite excess raw pace

Put it this way, when Nicos main attributes in the leading F1 game are his not too clever antics, then you know he is intellectually hapless

While Codemasters offers some thrilling racing, the F1 series fails to do much else beyond that. There are no interviews with the press, no player choices (other than which team you join and your race rival), you can’t engage with other drivers, don’t receive team orders, nothing.

As stated above, one of the biggest parts of a race weekend is hearing from the drivers following a key moment. How does Lewis Hamilton feel about Rosberg’s cheap tactics? Does Kimi Raikkonen feel at all? Getting a sense of not only the track, but the drivers on it and the emotion of the fans towards them would really set a context for every race.

2K’s NBA series offers some great narrative touches in its MyCareer mode. 2K15 includes voice-acted dialogue with team-mates, interactions with managers and GMs and choices which have ramifications on both the court and in the boardroom. The F1 series would really benefit from a similar twist.

http://www.videogamer.com/reviews/f1_2014_review.html
We haven't seen enough to know how the radio ban will effect Rosberg. Singapore was a bust, Japan he was all at sea in those conditions that no amount of knob fiddling was going to fix, and he managed those tyres in Sochi on his own.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt so far.
Oh, theres a surprise, like Wb said, Nico, Button and Seb get the benefit of doubt from all the Lewis fans who support him by being extra hard and reminding other fans of his unique weakness :thumbup:
When I just let you prove yourself wrong about something you thought I said months ago, you mean?

Despite "Nowadays its all electrinic so there are audit trials etc but all the interaction now takes place online... (it's) ever more important to have integrity and to be truthful not just to the best of your knowledge but also to the best of your ability to obtain that knowledge before mouthing off"?

You dug your own hole there.

See our F1 related articles too!