FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
Oh snap sagi, mea culpa?...
By What's Burning?
It's pretty sad that a person can't offer an opinion without being crucified.
Having said that, I choose not to play this ridiculous self-serving game;
however, patience wears thin and I'm sure I'll be forced to engage again.

Dont you? Then why comment in this thread?

You play them as much as the next man.

Please read the part that I underlined.
It wasn't done unintentionally!!

You didnt underline anything? it WAS me that underlined that when I quoted you.

So you didnt do it unintentionally - because it wasn't done by you at all!!

She's unable to see underlined posts because of the time zones.
By sagi58
It's pretty sad that a person can't offer an opinion without being crucified.
Having said that, I choose not to play this ridiculous self-serving game;
however, patience wears thin and I'm sure I'll be forced to engage again.

Dont you? Then why comment in this thread?

You play them as much as the next man.

Please read the part that I underlined.
It wasn't done unintentionally!!

You didnt underline anything? it WAS me that underlined that when I quoted you.

So you didnt do it unintentionally - because it wasn't done by you at all!!

I stand corrected!! AND, thank you for doing what I should have done, in the first place!!
By sagi58
:rofl: :rofl:

Classic!! Arguing against yourself without even realising takes the art of debate into the realms of surrealism :thumbup:

I'm learning from the best!!
By CookinFlat6

Classic!! Arguing against yourself without even realising takes the art of debate into the realms of surrealism :thumbup:

But sagi, did you not say in the previous post that you should have underlined the fact that you DONT play these self serving games???????

:yikes: You just changed sides again to continue the argument with yourself
By sagi58

But sagi, did you not say in the previous post that you should have underlined the fact that you DONT play these self serving games???????

:yikes: You just changed sides again to continue the argument with yourself

It would seem that it's not only reading comprehension you lack; but, also a knowledge of verb tense.
"""learning""" indicates a process NOT a state! Thus, "I'm learning from the best" means I'm observing,
understanding, analyzing "the best", so that I may respond in kind, when the patience wears thin!

FYI... """learning""" doesn't necessarily mean permanently adapting, rather it means having knowledge!!
By CookinFlat6
Ah so you haven't started playing yet, just waiting to start

But sagi, didn't you just say on the other thread that you like to post things you have no opinion about, just to counter one sided discussions???
I thought you hadn't started stirring the pot and was still 'observing' :confused:
By sagi58
Ah so you haven't started playing yet, just waiting to start

But sagi, didn't you just say on the other thread that you like to post things you have no opinion about, just to counter one sided discussions???
I thought you hadn't started stirring the pot and was still 'observing' :confused:

Sigh... What I did on the other thread was to offer a different point of view.
I did not offer an opinion about it, as I believe people have the right to do that
without me badgering them and wearing them down to regurgitate everything
that I believe.

Also, the patience factor is still very much intact! :thumbup:
http://wakeupscotland.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/ewan-morrison-yes-why-i-joined-yes-and-why-i-changed-to-no/

Half the time I couldn't tell if it was talking about the Scottish vote or Hamilton's fans here.

"Zero debate – the focus was instead on attacking the enemy and creating an impenetrable shell to protect the unquestionable entity"

Just uncanny.

Are you saying Nico the "Scotsman" is voting YES?
http://wakeupscotland.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/ewan-morrison-yes-why-i-joined-yes-and-why-i-changed-to-no/

Half the time I couldn't tell if it was talking about the Scottish vote or Hamilton's fans here.

"Zero debate – the focus was instead on attacking the enemy and creating an impenetrable shell to protect the unquestionable entity"

Just uncanny.

Anyway, it's woken up the Republic debate in Australia again, and they have some serious flag issues. It's also given them an idea what to do with Tasmania.

I can't open the link and have been racking my brains as to how the Scottish vote equates to me? :confused:
I think the reference is that like the YES voters, they don't want any disagreement or questioning the movement. Just like only Lewis Hamilton fans never want his superiority questioned by others. You know, like Roth questions Lewis' mental fortitude regularly. Holy always bringing Lewis Hamilton into a thread Batman. :rolleyes:
You know, like Roth questions Lewis' mental fortitude regularly.

Do I now? Do I really? Or is it a pavlovian response set up by your master?

There's a sort of irony of you complaining about racism and prejudice based on assumptions in one thread, then effectively doing the same thing in dealing with me all the time.
I have to hand it to you Roth, That was one hell of a way to get Lewis into a non Lewis thread! Are you absolutely sure you're not one of us? You know, one of these 'Hamilton fan's' ? :woohoo:

He's further proof that the haters are more passionate about Lewis Hamilton than his fans are.

Again with the trite pavlovian responses.

Nothing to do with what I said either. I was talking about his fans, not the man.
I have to hand it to you Roth, That was one hell of a way to get Lewis into a non Lewis thread! Are you absolutely sure you're not one of us? You know, one of these 'Hamilton fan's' ? :woohoo:

I never used to give gradation to fandom but after being here a while... we're on the same continent but a long, long, way from each other.

I never used to give gradation to fandom but after being here a while... we're on the same continent but a long, long, way from each other.

but Roth!!, you told us initially you were a Lewis fan, then admitted you got upset when Button was ridicularised, and recently you have declared your 'empathy' for Seb AND Nico

Same continent?? hold on, maybe you are on that continent that disappeared up its own exhaust pipe - Atlantis

How in any deities name are you gonna mug us off with your 'unique' grade of fandom?

Sports is about bias, about subjectivity on different levels, for many its the first opportunity they ever had to make their own decisions, and thats why its a leveler because every one (except the beginners and sheep) have their perspective on the same thing - some will like a sports player exclusively becomes he comes from where they come from, thats the first level of reasoning, then some follow a player because he displays something they identify with, then some will follow a player because he is the best full stop to them

Then off the scale will be those who dont follow any player but 'de-followerise' the best player

Just let it all out, its better all round that way :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!