FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
Cookinflat is like the forum superstar right now. With a new challenger trying their best to take him down. :hehe:

Hope roth does better than sagi though.
By CookinFlat6
Someone has to stand up to these perpetual distorters of the truth which could influence younger viewers.

Also why has this forum not got a rule that says members are obliged to speak the truth to the best of their knowledge? Knowingly misleading others, or knowingly misrepresenting ones self or blatantly posting libelous stuff about public figures is not even touched in the rules although it says we may not call the nicknames???

So we can lie and make up stories about F1 drivers and spread rumours, maybe accuse them of child abuse and mental health issues BUT WE MUST NOT CALL THEM by their nicknames?
And we almost had to capitalise their names and spell them correctly as well as disguise swear words in ways that a 4 year old with dyslexia would recognise upside down?

Having said that posting wouldnt be much fun if we couldnt lay into flabio, max and bernie with a few embellishements :hehe:

But being serious now, there really should be an effort made to at encourage posters to retract or remove lies and factually wrong statements aonce they have been discredited with hard facts, and this should apply more so to mods. I mean, can anyone imagine the BBc not removing ted crevices 'spark plug less ICE' whopper, and that was just ignorance not an intent to decieve.

rant over/ the roth show will be back on air when he finds something else to have a "subtle" dig with but that he doesnt understand :thumbup:
By LewEngBridewell
Cookinflat is like the forum superstar right now. With a new challenger trying their best to take him down. :hehe:

Imagine if texasmr2 was part of all this...... :yikes::hehe:

Or billindenver!! :rofl::rofl:
By Jabberwocky
I miss tex. He was like the Gas Monkey brother I never had. Well being British I prefer it to be Petrol Primate.

Sent using NCC-1701
By CookinFlat6

:yikes: steady on hamms, lay the dubious accolades any thicker and i might start to believe you :hehe:

What you mean is I am the most belligerent, abrasive, irreverent (but fair) F1 obssesive on here AKA the royal pain in the bottom to those who prefer a comfortable happy camper deal :irked:

maybe these 'challengers' actually 'enjoy' being schooled so they can one day be able to kick the tyres "empirically" instead of "romantically" :scratchchin:

Also need to be grateful to them as I reap the benefits in my day job :thumbup:
By Hammer278
Well, someones gotta consistently call out the pretenders on here....or one day we might have hybrids which are actually destroying the universe. :hehe:
By racechick

Imagine if texasmr2 was part of all this...... :yikes::hehe:

Or billindenver!! :rofl::rofl:

:yikes::yikes: BILLINDENVER!!!!!! :yikes::yikes::yellowyikes::yellowyikes::thud: OMYGOD, cookie and Billindenver. Now that would be a show worth buying tickets for!!!!
By Hammer278
That guy was something. :yes:

He puts a lot of thought into posts too, however controversial or absurd. I found myself disagreeing with 90% of his opinions but seeing a lot of twisted logic behind them. And he had the b@lls to stand his ground and state his reasons.

Yep, I'd buy tickets for that one. :D
By What's Burning?
I think you guys are thinking of Benindover. :hehe: I remember he blew a gasket when Jabber called him that.
By sagi58
It's pretty sad that a person can't offer an opinion without being crucified.
Having said that, I choose not to play this ridiculous self-serving game;
however, patience wears thin and I'm sure I'll be forced to engage again.

See our F1 related articles too!