FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By What's Burning?
The problem is that they named the virus something too nice. Now flesh eating disease... That was aptly named. History did right, bubonic plague, nobody would f*** around with that. Ebola just sounds like a build a bear character.
By racechick
Yep.lanzerote.

Yu're right WB! Ebola does sound too nice! It reminds me of Lotus cars. Europa, elan,exige , esprit .I've just booked a test drive in the new ebola .

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
By Hammer278
Ebola sounds like a corner in Monza. You know...to rhyme with Parabolica.
By andrew
What I don't understand is how a disease that has just been a risk in these areas of Africa becomes so widespread causing fears of a pandemic. What triggers it?

I like the Australian and Canadian approach though. Close the borders to anyone who is coming from a high risk area and not sending resources to help. It's harsh but it's surely better to keep resources at home should Ebola hit plus where do the volunteers and medics who become infected end-up - back home to be treated thus introducing Ebola to their own country, just in time for the usual winter bugs to hit which cause a fair bit of grief to the NHS at the best of times.
By Jabberwocky
Help is on its way.

http://homeopathycenter.org/news/ebola- ... -community

SWMBO loves all that homeopathy crap. Personally I think homeopathy has been around long enough now that modern medicine will of been able to look at the results of its treatment and capitalise on it. So really there is no need to dance around a big pot naked whilst the local shamen boils some twigs and roots.

See our F1 related articles too!