FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
So. A little more serious than some people thought. Far more deaths than originally expected. Out of control in some west African countries. Cases in Europe and the US. In the latest US case, a woman was being monitored and told not to travel but she flew home and she has ebola. Now all the airline passengers have to be traced and monitored. The US is closing it's border to some countries.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-29632433

I have a friend who's a censored in a town in Derbyshire and he's received his ebola pack ( gloves goggles gown etc)
By Jabberwocky
I think they said on the radio yesterday that the incubation period is 3 weeks. I know it is not practical but 4 week quarantine for anyone moving between countries.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
By racechick
I think we should close our borders to infected countries as the US are doing.
By LiamCatterson

The problem is that is a smart idea and a certain moron called David Cameron can't find logic :D
By racechick

The problem is that is a smart idea and a certain moron called David Cameron can't find logic :D

Too little too late, as usual.

What I should also have added is that whilst closing the borders, we should also be sending massive expertise and help to the stricken countries...should have done from the outset when they were crying out for it. Again, too little, too late.
By Jabberwocky
The trouble is say someone is infected im Africa, fly to do a country with no restrictions and then flies to a country that only restrict infected countries they will ne able to guy in. You can move to a lot of countries in 3 weeks

By racechick
The trouble is say someone is infected im Africa, fly to do a country with no restrictions and then flies to a country that only restrict infected countries they will ne able to guy in. You can move to a lot of countries in 3 weeks

It's not perfect but it's a start. They can ask people where they've travelled from and they can see what passport they carry. It's better than nothing at all.
By racechick
I'm now off to the airport. To catch a plane to an island off the west coast of Africa!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

If you never see me again don't lay it all on 'stress from moderating this forum' . There may be more sinister reasons. 8-)
By LRW
I'm now off to the airport. To catch a plane to an island off the west coast of Africa!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

If you never see me again don't lay it all on 'stress from moderating this forum' . There may be more sinister reasons. 8-)

Before you go can you amend your will, and leave me the Welsh Lodge? Ive laways been nice to you.

Everyone else here can fight it out over the Ski Lodge.
By racechick

Before you go can you amend your will, and leave me the Welsh Lodge? Ive laways been nice to you.

Damn! Too late. About to leave.
By LRW

Just state it here- Im sure it will stand up in court....

OH, and while we are at it - can Hammer have your green jacket?
By racechick

Just state it here- Im sure it will stand up in court....

OH, and while we are at it - can Hammer have your green jacket?

You'll have to ask DD about that. I'm sure the pub fight would get a whole lot more interesting if he did. :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
Have a nice holiday. Hope you don't poo yourself to death. Lol

See our F1 related articles too!