FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By sagi58
:clap:

that just means exploiting the available search function sagi

:yes: ... thought I'd congratulate you on having found it! :whip:
Yes sagi, it's a title, like WDC Hamilton, the cheat Schumacher expression allows those new to F1 ( yet after a year still just as new) to learn more about f1...

It's an expression that is used, ad nauseum, by those who don't like Schumi; but, it doesn't detract from his accomplishments, for those of us who do.
Also, there are drivers who could be described with adjectives that aren't flattering, by those who are not forgiving.
I wouldn't blame every bad decision made by McLaren in the last few years on Whitmarsh. From what I read it was Ron's decision to teach Lewis a lesson and look how that's turned out.

I'd read the same thing.
Ron Dennis mentioned the economic climate being different from when Hamilton originally signed with McLaren.
And, I believe who got to keep the trophies for races was also a sticking point, for Hamilton.
Dumb Question of the Day:
IF either driver were to intentionally do anything so ridiculous,
is there not a sanction in place for that sort of behaviour?
Of course, that's if it can be proven...

p.s. NOT being facetious or trying to cause a raucous, I honestly do not know. :blush:

ad ignoratiam

...the cheat Schumacher
...the cheat Schumacher
...the cheat Schumacher
...the cheat Schumacher...

It's like a Mantra you repeated four times in just ONE post. :yawn:

repetition helps get things through tough layers

It's an expression that is used, ad nauseum, by those who don't like Schumi; but, it doesn't detract from his accomplishments, for those of us who do.

ad misericordiam (poor me)

All I have done is try and answer your questions, i dont need the drama (fallacies)

p.s. NOT being facetious or trying to cause a raucous, I honestly do not know. :blush:

All I have done is try and answer your questions, i dont need the drama (fallacies)

Actually, you have NOT answered the question I asked.
But, you have taken the opportunity to take a pot shot at me, so...

Subject: Debate

...Ad Hominem - against the person not his argument - i.e i am not answering because you are this or that, jokes would count also
Sagi, you asked what would happen if a driver was to crash another out as was suggested of Hamilton in for the last race. You wondered what sanctions might be applied if the driver was deemed to be guilty,

And so I answered, and you didnt get it so I answered etc etc etc

One more time - the cheat schumacher was dqed from the entire season for doing this. You didnt know that and you do now

right?
By CookinFlat6
Sagi, it might be best for all and save the mods some work if you just made your responses or objections to any of my posts by replying here, or ofcourse just ignore them :thumbup:
Sagi, you asked what would happen if a driver was to crash another out as was suggested of Hamilton in for the last race. You wondered what sanctions might be applied if the driver was deemed to be guilty,

One more time - the cheat schumacher was dqed from the entire season for doing this. You didnt know that and you do now

right?

What you don't get is that I don't read past the denigration of a SEVEN TIMES WDC.
By sagi58
Sagi, it might be best for all and save the mods some work if you just made your responses or objections to any of my posts by replying here, or ofcourse just ignore them :thumbup:

Likewise! :thumbup:

right?

What you don't get is that I don't read past the denigration of a SEVEN TIMES WDC.

Nobody gives a damn if it was 7 or 10 or 15 WDCs when you have undisputed no.1 status, you drive for the biggest spendthrifts on the grid, the organizers are in your teams back pocket, you have a private test track, specially tailored tyres for your team ONLY and your teammate's a lapdog.

ad ignoratiam

...the cheat Schumacher
...the cheat Schumacher
...the cheat Schumacher
...the cheat Schumacher...

It's like a Mantra you repeated four times in just ONE post. :yawn:

repetition helps get things through tough layers

ad misericordiam (poor me)

right?

ad logicam (strawman)

Actually, you have NOT answered the question I asked.
But, you have taken the opportunity to take a pot shot at me, so...

Circulus in demonstrando (the good old circular)
By CookinFlat6

Schumacher was later punished by the FIA for causing an avoidable accident and was disqualified from the Championship

So the answer to the question is that the behaviour is deemed to be cheating

So that should be the end of discussion for anyone interested in the truth however for some its the start of yet another deployment of the full complement of logical fallacies

:D

right?

Nobody gives a damn if it was 7 or 10 or 15 WDCs when you have undisputed no.1 status, you drive for the biggest spendthrifts on the grid, the organizers are in your teams back pocket, you have a private test track, specially tailored tyres for your team ONLY and your teammate's a lapdog.

Jeez, when you put it that way, Ferrari may never win another championship again.
By sagi58

right?

And, no one gives a damn (to use the terminology you seem to be comfortable with) if you don't understand a team philosophy.
No one is forcing teams to adopt it. And, no one should be forcing Ferrari to stop using it.

Not being a fan is you exercising your right to choose what team to support. And, I also have the right to choose.
You don't have to like my decision/choice any more than I have to like yours.

It's called mutual respect.
By Hammer278

right?

And, no one gives a damn (to use the terminology you seem to be comfortable with) if you don't understand a team philosophy.
No one is forcing teams to adopt it. And, no one should be forcing Ferrari to stop using it.

Not being a fan is you exercising your right to choose what team to support. And, I also have the right to choose.
You don't have to like my decision/choice any more than I have to like yours.

It's called mutual respect.

Ok I respect your decision to respect these people/teams you support.

I was just stating the reasons why normal people don't lend their support to the same.

See our F1 related articles too!