FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By sagi58
...baby's first Christmas...

To top it off, it's my 33rd birthday tomorrow.... :)

Wow!! TWO great reasons to celebrate Christmas, this year!!
Enjoy!! Happy Birthday!! :D
By racechick
Two glasses of champagne downed and the present opening is commencing! :toothy9:
By sagi58
Stuffed and tucked, the "bird" is in the oven...

It was one helluva job; but, somebody had to do it:
By racechick
OMG!!!
Had some great presents, amongst them a chrome book (baby computer) some heated ski gloves, an amazing oak post and a book on Nuvolari. Lots of other bits too, very pleased, then at dinner I had a home made cracker( because there wasn't enough) but it was a very special cracker ; and in was tickets to the German GP, flights and three nights in a nice hotel! OMG!!!!!! I'm hoping Lewis will happen to be staying in that hotel. My sister got that....sister of the jag parking experience, and she's coming with me. What a brill present!!!!!!!!
By sagi58
... it was a very special cracker ; and in was tickets to the German GP, flights and three nights in a nice hotel! OMG!!!!!! I'm hoping Lewis will happen to be staying in that hotel. My sister got that....sister of the jag parking experience, and she's coming with me. What a brill present!!!!!!!!

:clap::thumbup::clap:
D'ya think she might want to adopt me, as a sister? I don't have one!! :D
By racechick
... it was a very special cracker ; and in was tickets to the German GP, flights and three nights in a nice hotel! OMG!!!!!! I'm hoping Lewis will happen to be staying in that hotel. My sister got that....sister of the jag parking experience, and she's coming with me. What a brill present!!!!!!!!

:clap::thumbup::clap:
D'ya think she might want to adopt me, as a sister? I don't have one!! :D

I still can't believe that present ! You could give it a try....the adopting , you never know. :)
By sagi58
I still can't believe that present ! You could give it a try....the adopting , you never know. :)

That's the kind of gift that just keeps on giving!! haha...
Hope you both have a blaaast!! :thumbup:
By racechick

Thanks. Germany! WATCH OUT! :rofl::rofl:
By sagi58

Now why does that sound more like a threat than a warning?? :hehe::twisted::hehe:
By racechick

Now why does that sound more like a threat than a warning?? :hehe::twisted::hehe:

:rofl::rofl: Wait till you see the costume I have planned!! :hehe: I'll wear it to Silverstone but it will be refined and oh so much more fun to wear at Germany!
By racechick
Are there sleeve tattooes involved?? :yikes:

No. There's some minimal articles involved and a fair few glittery union jacks. :yikes: in Vettel country!:yikes: :yikes:
By sagi58
Are there sleeve tattooes involved?? :yikes:

No. There's some minimal articles involved and a fair few glittery union jacks. :yikes: in Vettel country!:yikes: :yikes:

Like these: ImageImage ??

See our F1 related articles too!