FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
:banghead::banghead::banghead: managed to accidentally log off on my ipad and cant remember the password....well not exactly, i know it a bit but you only get three goes then its the captcha thing that you cant read...so you dont know if its your password thats wrong or the captcha :banghead: Grrrrrrr. luckily im still logged on on the chrome book, so i'll just have to use chrome book.
I thought about that jab but was worried I'd end up out of both of them! it was my next step. But guess what Isolved the captcha AND put in the right password and I'm back in business on the iPad!!

I don't know how I even logged out in the first place :confused:
And ive got another questionn ive been meaning to ask...its about my new phone :shtstorm: ive only downloaded three apps...whatsap, tapatalk and BT Smarttalk and now its says theres not enojugh memory to get more things. i cant get twitter :yikes: cant get facebook (I don't go there often but would like it on my phone) and it won't even update existing apps that came with the phone...like youtube. when i go into my memory, there's hardly any used on that little thing you stick in the side, just a tiny bit, so whats' going on!! i need my twitter for silverstone so i can wheedle my way into the Merc garage :D:D what do i have to do? phone talktime or car phone warehouse again?
And ive got another questionn ive been meaning to ask...its about my new phone :shtstorm: ive only downloaded three apps...whatsap, tapatalk and BT Smarttalk and now its says theres not enojugh memory to get more things. i cant get twitter :yikes: cant get facebook (I don't go there often but would like it on my phone) and it won't even update existing apps that came with the phone...like youtube. when i go into my memory, there's hardly any used on that little thing you stick in the side, just a tiny bit, so whats' going on!! i need my twitter for silverstone so i can wheedle my way into the Merc garage :D:D what do i have to do? phone talktime or car phone warehouse again?

SWMBO has the same problem with her ACE. You can try and move stuff to your memory card.

Sent using NCC-1701
You should however of got more memory than that though

Sent using NCC-1701

Correction: you should have gotten an iPhone :P

I would rather drive a lada for the rest of my life

Sent using NCC-1701
Fast for Facebook does I think, but that's Android not iOS

Sent from my Nexus 4

Cheers mate will have a look

Sent using NCC-1701

Checkout the xda post about fast and you can ask the author. He could even add the ability.

Sent using NCC-1701

Eww, Android phones kick iPhones butt

Sent using NCC-1701

I would rather drive a lada for the rest of my life

Sent using NCC-1701

Hehe

Sent from my Nexus 4
as we are on about the suject of phones, my phone bill came in today, £10 more than it normally is, so I gave them a ring to find out why, apparently I went 65mb over my data allowance. friging 10 quid for 65meg the thieving scum

See our F1 related articles too!