FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Drivers who think they can disobey TEAM ORDERS, just because they are ABOVE TAKING DIRECTION FROM THOSE LESS IMPORTANT AND LESS TALENTED THAN THEIR WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SELF. :director:

Vettel, Sepang, 2013?

It was wrong yes, but it damn well spiced up the race! :P:twisted:
It annoys me how stupid some people can be. It worries me if the human race was run by some people I meet how catastrophic it would be.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
It annoys me how stupid some people can be. It worries me if the human race was run by some people I meet how catastrophic it would be.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I think that's being incredibly harsh on Vettel fans. A few of them are actually quite reasonable.

By that same token, imagine how anal the world would be, if some of the other people we meet ran it!!
It is beyond me to understand how drivers can ignore emergency vehicles!!
Instead of pulling over to the right side of the road and stopping, so they
can get past, some drivers feel the need to out-run them!!

What if the emergency is in their own home?? Think they'd pull over?? :banghead:
It is beyond me to understand how drivers can ignore emergency vehicles!!
Instead of pulling over to the right side of the road and stopping, so they
can get past, some drivers feel the need to out-run them!!

What if the emergency is in their own home?? Think they'd pull over?? :banghead:

There's a stretch of motorway near a hospital that it's fairly common to see ambulances on, the other week i could see the blues in my mirrors without actually looking at the mirrors quite far behind me and it was getting closer, everyone pulled over to the slow lane for it to pass except one stupid ****a couple of cars in front of me pulled out from the slow lane right in front of it. There was no way you could miss it in your mirrors so no idea wtf they were doing.
Drivers are stupid in general, everyone makes mistakes when driving, no-one is perfect but I swear some drivers do some incredibly stupid stuff every time they get in their cars. Even emergency vehicle drivers have their stupid moments. For example, a few weeks ago, I was on the highway traveling at 65mph (the speed limit) when I see an ambulance in the mirrors in the inside lane so I stay in the outside lane to let it pass. First of all it took forever to catch up despite me dropping to 55mph and then when he gets alongside, he cuts me off to get to the exit, if I didn't stamp on the brake he would have hit the front end of my car. For the record, in KS, drivers are not required to stop for emergency vehicles on highways, just move over.
Talking of mistakes when driving, here's another peeve of mine, lanes leading to roundabouts. Different roundabouts have different lane rules (and different lanes splitting) and the only indication is the arrows painted on the lanes a couple of car lengths from the entrance to the roundabout so if you're not familiar with that particular roundabout and the traffic's queued up, you sometimes have no idea what lane to be in until you're just about on it.
... if you're not familiar with that particular roundabout and the traffic's queued up, you sometimes have no idea what lane to be in until you're just about on it.

And, you get ticketed to boot, I bet!! :banghead:
... if you're not familiar with that particular roundabout and the traffic's queued up, you sometimes have no idea what lane to be in until you're just about on it.

And, you get ticketed to boot, I bet!! :banghead:

Lol nah, its just a pain to find yourself in the wrong lane that late on.

There was a route i had to take to work for a while with 4 roundabouts in a row and i was going straight across them all, took me a few days to work out and memorise the sequence of left/ right lanes to be in for each one.

See our F1 related articles too!