FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I see these two words used wrong all over the internet in youtube comments, fb, twitter, is it really that hard to differentiate? :confused:

Dude, capital letters. :P

The one that gets me at the moment is the use of 'of' in place of 'have', i.e. 'should of', 'could of' and so on. :(
Reading these two posts, back to back, had me laughing...
English speakers who can't differentiate between:

Your pr*ck is on fire.

You're a pr*ck.

I see these two words used wrong all over the internet in youtube comments, fb, twitter, is it really that hard to differentiate? :confused:

We can't be bothered... Just call em all Europeans. :hehe:

:rofl:
English speakers who can't differentiate between:

Your pr*ck is on fire.

You're a pr*ck.

Don't forget: they're... their... and there...

Or: here and hear...

and the list goes on and on and on...
People who because they know I'm an electrician think I'm supposed to fix all their 5h1+ for free.
Watching a movie or TV show where they represent someone is Cuban but when they speak Spanish they're clearly Colombian, or Puerto Rican, Argentinian, Mexican or whatever. :banghead:
Watching a movie or TV show where they represent someone is Cuban but when they speak Spanish they're clearly Colombian, or Puerto Rican, Argentinian, Mexican or whatever. :banghead:

Or similarly: Nazi movies in which American actors speak broken, unintelligible German with a horrible accent :rolleyes::irked:

Or similarly: Nazi movies in which American actors speak broken, unintelligible German with a horrible accent :rolleyes::irked:

I liked the scene in Inglorious Bastards when the German officer figured out the guy was American by the way he asked for three beers putting up the wrong three fingers.
I hate films that are supposed to be a true story but it leaves out important parts of the story out. U571 jumps out at me on that score

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I liked the scene in Inglorious Bastards when the German officer figured out the guy was American by the way he asked for three beers putting up the wrong three fingers.

Damn I loved every minute of Inglorious Basterds. :thumbup:
Drivers who think they can disobey traffic signs prohibiting parking (i.e. bus loading zones)
just because they are only going to be ""two minutes""!! :banghead:

See our F1 related articles too!