FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Jabberwocky
I had a weird dream last night, in fact I would class it as a nightmare. (I know it is not that worrying but for some reason I was frozen in terror)

I kept dreaming that I would get woken up and someone was stood next to my bed trying to unlock my phone and I was in sheer panic about what they would see when they did.

I can not think of anything on my phone that I would not want anyone to see, it is not as if I have terrible secrets hidden on it. It was weird because I would wake up and be on SWMBO's side of the bed and not mine.
By Hammer278
One from last night worth posting. Short version:

A plane I was on fails (Msian of course) and I'm the only one on board. Plane breaks into pieces and falls from the sky...I'm falling with all the debris around with dozens of parachute packs around me. I grab the one closest to me while falling, put it on and see the ground getting closer and closer, I keep yanking the cord at least 5 times, nothing happens. And I fall real fast...before I hit the ground I wake up (but not in real life) and suddenly I'm with my parents. I tell my dad "I think I died"...and he gets really depressed and then its a blur (I just remember being so depressed and thinking of the state of my body on that spot I landed)...and later I just want to reassure him its all okay, and tell him "hey no I think it was just a dream".

And then I really wake up. Dream within a dream. Not had many of those before.

Worth mentioning I came back late from the gym yesterday and ate like a dog, went to bed with a full stomach.
By LewEngBridewell
When I was a kid, I used to have dreams about rooms and corridors in my primary school that were never actually there in real life. Twice, I dreamt of a door (that never existed) which led to a whole host of rooms including one which was the height of about five of six floors, but without the floors to divide the space up. As such, it was a cavernous space. Everyone I knew at the time, teachers and school friends, were floating around this room, no gravity, and conversing and laughing as if this was normal. I was particularly fascinated with my headmaster, who had (for some reason) a scarlet macaw on his shoulder, which was speaking in fluent English.

These dreams have always remained vivid for some reason, although they haven't occurred since my childhood.
By LRW
I had a dream last night that one of my friends was having some problems with a dodgy landlord, so I phoned DD up for some help, and was given some very sage advice.

Never in a million years did I think DD would be the first Forumulite that I dream of....
By darwin dali
I had a dream last night that one of my friends was having some problems with a dodgy landlord, so I phoned DD up for some help, and was given some very sage advice.

Never in a million years did I think DD would be the first Forumulite that I dream of....

Ah Mildred, my buttercup, you're finally out of the closet! :clap::whip:
By racechick

What did DD look like in your dream? It's funny. I have faces for all the people on the forum. Some , because I've seen photos and others....I just have a face. And I forget which faces are the ones I've seen on photos and which are the ones I've just got from my head.
By LRW

What did DD look like in your dream? It's funny. I have faces for all the people on the forum. Some , because I've seen photos and others....I just have a face. And I forget which faces are the ones I've seen on photos and which are the ones I've just got from my head.

I phoned DD - there was no face.
By What's Burning?
That is just downright creepy. What does that even mean?

In my dreams I just sneak into RC 's chalet through the back door and drink her wine.
By Jabberwocky
Did dd sound like the banker from deal or no deal? Or was it more like the girl from The Ring?

See our F1 related articles too!