FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By sagi58
@stonemonkey

If you dream of an old job, that might mean that you're holding on to something in your past.
Maybe things seemed easier then (easier to find work, less stress) and you wish they were
easier today; but, no matter what you try, nothing gets you back to that "comfort zone".

Also, if you go back to working in that old job, it may mean it's time to look for a new job, today.
That is, maybe things are working out the way you hoped and you wish you could start over again.

((Dreams are fascinating, eh?))
By sagi58
@Lew

Generally, when you dream about nature, it may symbolize your spirtuality.
Being in a forest/park may imply a need to get back to nature, it may represent
life (growth).

Gardens (also found in parks) are generally interpreted symbolizing peace, beauty,
tranquility.
By stonemonkey
@stonemonkey

If you dream of an old job, that might mean that you're holding on to something in your past.
Maybe things seemed easier then (easier to find work, less stress) and you wish they were
easier today; but, no matter what you try, nothing gets you back to that "comfort zone".

Also, if you go back to working in that old job, it may mean it's time to look for a new job, today.
That is, maybe things are working out the way you hoped and you wish you could start over again.

((Dreams are fascinating, eh?))

Funny you should say some of that, I got my p45 through the post the pther day, no other word about it. Don't know what it's called over your way but it's the form you get when made redundant so yeah, looking for work.
By sagi58
Funny you should say some of that, I got my p45 through the post the pther day, no other word about it. Don't know what it's called over your way but it's the form you get when made redundant so yeah, looking for work.

If it's a notice, then it's what we call a pink slip... but, in the mail??
That's pretty harsh, isn't it?

If it's an outline of your earnings to determine if you get unemployment
benefits, then it's a Record of Employment.

Probably called something different in the U.S. of A.!
By sagi58
I'm sorry to hear that!! Here's hoping you find a better job than the one you're leaving!! :thumbup:
By stonemonkey
I'm sorry to hear that!! Here's hoping you find a better job than the one you're leaving!! :thumbup:

Thanks, as long as I find a job it should be better, they took one or two liberties with their employees.
By stonemonkey
Just turned up in the post. I was kind of expecting it to happen since things were quiet, just not quite like that.
By stonemonkey
Fancy a career change, the industry's pretty screwed up.
By elfinitty
So something interesting(for me) happened yesterday.I saw my cousin ,who I hadn't seen in real life for almost a year,in my dream,I can't really remember what happened there.So later that day,I took a flight from Belgium to Turkey and we arrived in Turkey at night,just as I passed the passport control,I heard my dad shouting my cousin's name and waving,I looked around and he was in the line for passport control,he had been in Finland for a while and yesterday he came back,we didn't even talk about the trips,and the fact that I saw him in my dream last night made me get surprised even more :D
By elfinitty
Freaky!!!

Not seen you on here for a whole Elf - you all ok?

Yup that was strange indeed :D

I'm fine,I couldn't get on my computer for a while and I had been on a vacation.Glad to see you all now :)
By LewEngBridewell
Freaky!!!

Not seen you on here for a whole Elf - you all ok?

Yup that was strange indeed :D

I'm fine,I couldn't get on my computer for a while and I had been on a vacation.Glad to see you all now :)

Nice to see you around again! :):wavey:

See our F1 related articles too!