FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By LiamCatterson
Who watches Doctor Who? Yeah well quite frequently, I have regenerated in my dreams like The Doctor...I don't know if this is a foreshadow to 11's regeneration, But ffs
By Hammer278
I wanted to start this thread and found out I already did it last year. :hehe:

So...obviously I had another cracker last night. Got 2 pet vipers as pets...and then didn't know how to feed them cuz...I didn't want to die. :confused:
By sagi58
Snakes are not a good "sign"! They symbolize betrayal and gossip!
((And, yes, that's an old Italian "translation"!))
By stonemonkey
One of the dreams I remember from years ago and seemed so real.

In my dream I was going on holiday with a couple of mates, when we landed and left the airport, instead of going to the hotel we went to this place on top of a hill, it was like a pool but had a sandy beach around it with the sort of wooden bar things that used to be on the terraces at football grounds in the sand and surrounding the pool/beach were bars and cafes. We met 3 girls and got talking to them then my mates and 2 of the girls went off somewhere leaving me with this 1 girl and not knowing where my mates were or where the hotel was. The girl said we'd go and meet her mates somewhere and they'd know where my mates were or what hotel i was staying in so we went to get in her car, it was a convertable and she asked me to put some paintings in the boot, they were just lying by the roadside and when i picked them up to put them in the boot she started driving the car back and forward, eventually i got the paintings into the boot and got into the car, there was one big seatbelt that went over both of us. She started driving and the road went onto a large bridge from the top of the hill that went in a big curve above the city, instead of following the curve of the bridge she drove in a straight line and off the side of the bridge. The car tumbled forward as it fell and was upside down when it impacted with the road below.....
Then I woke up (sweat pouring off me).
By LiamCatterson
Does that mean he needs to feed his betrayal or he will die

:hehe:

Just had a neat dream where I beat the holy daylights out of my ex's boyfriend, in a cybernetic suit, and he tapped like a little girl. Not sure if the cybernetic enhancements class as cheating but it means I need to stop playing Metal Gear Rising :P
By Hammer278

Whoa that's not good, especially at where I am right now. But wait, am I being betrayed or am I betraying someone? :P
By sagi58

Whoa that's not good, especially at where I am right now. But wait, am I being betrayed or am I betraying someone? :P

Either "works"!! :wink:
By Hammer278
Last night I dreamt that this happened....

Hammer278

:thumbup:

You want to start a new thread "The Nightmare Thread"?
By darwin dali
Last night I dreamt that this happened....

Hammer278

:yikes::yellowyikes::yikes:
I want some of what you've been smoking...
By Hammer278
Deep inside you know LRWs dream becoming reality is all that separates what we have now.....from beautiful anarchy... :cloud9:
By LRW
Deep inside you know LRWs dream becoming reality is all that separates what we have now.....from beautiful anarchy... :cloud9:

:thumbup:
By stonemonkey
That was a weird dream last night. I dreamed I went back to work for a small stone company I worked for years ago but it had been taken over by sainsburys. In reality they had 2 small pickups but in my dream they had 2 articulated lorries, with the front cab parts being stored or parked on high shelving and I had to just drive it off and let it drop to the ground. Once I'd done that I went up to the office to find out where I was going and what I was picking up, the boss was sitting with some sort of wire frame on his head and his mum who was the secretary was in a big cage feeding birds that had moustaches and styled hair.
Wtf is that all about?

Edit: maybe the moustache n hair thing came from the Ricky gervais standup I was watching last night, he did a bit about Hitler copying Chaplin's moustache and did flicked his hair forward to impersonate him then swept it back again.
By LewEngBridewell
That was a weird dream last night. I dreamed I went back to work for a small stone company I worked for years ago but it had been taken over by sainsburys. In reality they had 2 small pickups but in my dream they had 2 articulated lorries, with the front cab parts being stored or parked on high shelving and I had to just drive it off and let it drop to the ground. Once I'd done that I went up to the office to find out where I was going and what I was picking up, the boss was sitting with some sort of wire frame on his head and his mum who was the secretary was in a big cage feeding birds that had moustaches and styled hair.
Wtf is that all about?

:rofl::rofl:

Gotta love weird dreams.

I particularly like the ones where you re-visit time and time again.

Sometimes, I find myself in a dream-version of London. Everything is in a similar place, but looks different. Everything looks older, for example London Bridge is made of ancient stone rather than concrete, and everything is bunched up closer together, so the streets are really dark and narrow (even more so than they currently are!). The DLR (Docklands Light Railway) for some reason is really high up in the air, almost into the clouds, and runs practically all over the city. The office where I work is really high up as well, so you look out of the window and into the clouds.

It's all very strange, but I've ended up dreaming about it a few times :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!