FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
I LOVE dreams but more and more often I can't remember them. I catch whisps of them and they evaporate. Sometimes I'm desperate to get back into a good dream, And I can't and then it goes away :(

I did have vivid recurring dreams as a child.

The best one was that I could fly. It was SO realistic. It happened on Several occasions but not at will. When it happenned I remember how I took off I had to run and jump, and then I'd land and jump again, and each time the jump kept me up longer until I was flying. I was flying around near my house and the nearby fields. I could speed up by the way I held my arms. I also remember that I shouldn't fly too far away, that would be bad.

Another one was about lions being after me, and prowling outside my bedroom window. And I can remember them snapping at me as I hid down behind a high kerb stone and also as I climbed over a style .

And the last one was about Indians. ( the Native American sort) they were after me at my school. I can't remember how it happened but we blew them up in the school. But then we crept to look at the blown up building and I saw them all in there picking up the pieces of fallen masonry, and they looked up at me.

All those three were recurring dreams, One fantastic but a hint of scariness if it went wrong; the other two very scary. Strange how I remember those but struggle to remember the current ones. I just remember the feeling, the essence, it's just out of my reach to get back to the story.
By What's Burning?
This is not a dream, but it is about dreaming of sorts. Swmbo is into spiritualism and every now and then she arranges for us to see a medium. The last time we went my reading said that the spirits would use my dreams to give me an idea that would make me a lot of money and that I have to have a pen and paper by my bed. Saddly the 2 ideas that have popped up have already been made by someone else.

Tomorrow morning when you awake, write down... become a medium and save your wife a lot of money.
By Jabberwocky
Lol to be fair the medium does it for a £5 donation to charity.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
By Hammer278
I LOVE dreams but more and more often I can't remember them. I catch whisps of them and they evaporate. Sometimes I'm desperate to get back into a good dream, And I can't and then it goes away :(

I did have vivid recurring dreams as a child.

The best one was that I could fly. It was SO realistic. It happened on Several occasions but not at will. When it happenned I remember how I took off I had to run and jump, and then I'd land and jump again, and each time the jump kept me up longer until I was flying. I was flying around near my house and the nearby fields. I could speed up by the way I held my arms. I also remember that I shouldn't fly too far away, that would be bad.

Another one was about lions being after me, and prowling outside my bedroom window. And I can remember them snapping at me as I hid down behind a high kerb stone and also as I climbed over a style .

And the last one was about Indians. ( the Native American sort) they were after me at my school. I can't remember how it happened but we blew them up in the school. But then we crept to look at the blown up building and I saw them all in there picking up the pieces of fallen masonry, and they looked up at me.

All those three were recurring dreams, One fantastic but a hint of scariness if it went wrong; the other two very scary. Strange how I remember those but struggle to remember the current ones. I just remember the feeling, the essence, it's just out of my reach to get back to the story.

:clap:

I experienced the flying one too! It was awesome, experienced it many years back but I remember reading an Animorphs book right before falling asleep. :hehe:

Though I'd always prefer a bad/scary/uneasy dream any day (night)....it just makes me wake up happier/relieved instead of waking up and feeling like crying. Once I dreamt I won a Lamborghini Reventon in a contest and remember walking to the warehouse where it was kept, and the guy tells me to start it up ..and I sit behind the wheel...

And then I woke up. :crying:
By racechick
Oh what a disappointment that would be!
By Jabberwocky
Well last night I had the 1st dream I can remember in ages. I must have been watching Fast N Loud on TV too much as I dreamed I build a Morris Minor with a V8 and fully modern suspension and steering. It was a proper street sleeper though. (Apart from some Morris green bucket seats inside)

By Hammer278
Last night I went to bed at 1am and didn't sleep till about 6. My bathroom door was vibrating on its hinges for no goddamn reason (even after I shut the window inside the bathroom), and my body felt like 50 degrees C even with the aircond on full blast. Hopefully for the first and last time in this house. :thumbdown:
By Jabberwocky
Well last night I had the 1st dream I can remember in ages. I must have been watching Fast N Loud on TV too much as I dreamed I build a Morris Minor with a V8 and fully modern suspension and steering. It was a proper street sleeper though. (Apart from some Morris green bucket seats inside)

The plot thickens last night apparently I started mumbling im my sleep, then stated playing on my phone. I did not think much of it until I just opened the ebay app on my phone

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Hammer278
A new sleep disorder for therapists to prey on....sleep-apping! Yeah, technology b!tch! :clap:
By 1Lemon
I sent someone a snapchat of my face whist I was asleep last week. That was weird.
By RyRy
Every single dream of mine is inappropriate in one way or another lol

I sent someone a snapchat of my face whist I was asleep last week. That was weird.

A girl I know sent a nude to me on snapchat, I replied "woah where did that come from" and the next morning she denied sending it and after a bit of "no i didn't" and "yes you did"'s she said it must of been something similar to sleep walking.
By 1Lemon
Or she sent it to the wrong person.
By Hammer278
Every single dream of mine is inappropriate in one way or another lol

A girl I know sent a nude to me on snapchat, I replied "woah where did that come from" and the next morning she denied sending it and after a bit of "no i didn't" and "yes you did"'s she said it must of been something similar to sleep walking.

PICS or didn't happen.

You're welcome to PM me.

See our F1 related articles too!