FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Hammer278
I thought it might be a wacky thread to have...where anyone posts any weird f**king dream which they experienced and woke up thinking WTF is that all about? The only rule of the post is...to end it always with "And then I woke up". You need to know where it ended! :D

To start off I just had a late afternoon nap after a big satisfying lunch...and dreamt I was riding around town in a 1/10 scale McLaren Mercedes (somehow I could fit in one magically) controlling it by remote (in the car) and when I reached a mall here, parking was just super easy. And I found out I'm far from the only one travelling in that 'mode of transportation'.

As I was leaving, my remote antenna (made out of some string for some reason) gets tangled up in a cat's whiskers and get's all f**ked up....and I'm running back to my little model car to find out if it still works, or I'd have to hitchhike.

And then I woke up. :yikes:
By 1Lemon
So I read the title as "The Dream Team"

You can imagine why I was so confused.
By What's Burning?
I can rarely ever remember my dreams, perhaps once or twice a year when I do. This morning, I woke up, told my wife that I had a weird couple of dreams and for the life of me I couldn't recall what they were now. And then I woke up.
By Hammer278
I can rarely ever remember my dreams, perhaps once or twice a year when I do. This morning, I woke up, told my wife that I had a weird couple of dreams and for the life of me I couldn't recall what they were now. And then I woke up.

Sounds like my old man. I never believed him when I was younger whenever he said he hardly remembers anything and has hardly 'dreamt' in his life! In contrast I have very vivid, very detailed dreams most of the time and sometimes so detailed it sticks with me for the first few waking hours and affects my mood for a bit. Makes it a bit more interesting though, it's almost like an alternate universe at nights where I don't know what to expect. :hehe:

Oh yeah and then I wake up. :P
By darwin dali
I dreamt I was admin for a Formula One forum and all the members behaved like mature adults.
And then I woke up :banghead:
By Hammer278
Oh come on...you're saying this thread is immature?? :eek:

Personally I find dreams interesting. Like sort of a bridge between the subconscious and yourself in real life.
By darwin dali
Oh come on...you're saying this thread is immature?? :eek:

Personally I find dreams interesting. Like sort of a bridge between the subconscious and yourself in real life.

No I didn't say that. Reading comprehension is a bitch, ain't that the truth? :hehe:
By LewEngBridewell
I love dreams, and I love trying to remember them.

Will post more here, so stay tuned. :D
By What's Burning?

It's a family forum, remember. :wink:
By LewEngBridewell

:cryfloods:
By 1Lemon

And then I woke up :(
By darwin dali

Yeah, none of that wet dreams shtuuuff! :whip:
By LewEngBridewell

You spoil all my fun :thumbdown:
By darwin dali

You spoil all my fun :thumbdown:

:headpat: there, there, come to momma - I'll be there for you :cloud9::whip::twisted:
By Jabberwocky
This is not a dream, but it is about dreaming of sorts. Swmbo is into spiritualism and every now and then she arranges for us to see a medium. The last time we went my reading said that the spirits would use my dreams to give me an idea that would make me a lot of money and that I have to have a pen and paper by my bed. Saddly the 2 ideas that have popped up have already been made by someone else.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

See our F1 related articles too!