FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Happens all the time to me with pre release devices. Odin is pretty straight forward, you'll need the windows device drivers as well and then the appropriate ROM file.
Cheers. I did do some reading up on it but you just never know what sort of level some of these type of software is aimed at

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Just received this... and I laughed, I shook my head, and guess what? I'm actually thinking of popping a SIM in it just for the hell of it. I kind of miss RIM devices, the quality of their builds is still second to none. Such a pity they're dying a slow death.

I have to admit, the mother in law has a blackberry tablet and every time I have to fix it for her (it is always user fiddling causing the problems) that if feels solid and well built.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
My BB Z10 has not failed me and no complaints so far. Especially since this version is able to handle Android apps (via Mobile Market) as well as BB apps....and the build quality makes iphones look like cheap plastic. With a cost of half of the iphones and samsungs out there, they're a freakin bargain.
I did a little reading up on it, I had been using an old Blackberry as my home number, just because my wife didn't want to give up the old number. So I had set the old 3G BB device to GPRS only and it would go a week without a battery charge. I got notification that we're getting rid of the old 2.5G network to reuse the spectrum begining in 2016.

So I'm just going to switch the number over to this thing. It's claiming the longest battery life from any current phablet, at 30 hours of medium usage. You all know I've always had a soft spot for long lasting batteries. :blush:

And no Jabbsy, no clue what a heart phone is. :confused:

See our F1 related articles too!