FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
why am i in the hole?

How's it different? You don't have a contract with the carrier but you're got a contract with the wife. How close are you to renegotiation with her? This is something that can clearly tip the balance of power.
By LRW
why am i in the hole?

How's it different? You don't have a contract with the carrier but you're got a contract with the wife. How close are you to renegotiation with her? This is something that can clearly tip the balance of power.

No way. My money. Plus after Xmas, the balance of power will tip back my way.....
why am i in the hole?

No way. My money. Plus after Xmas, the balance of power will tip back my way.....

What am I doing wrong? Yesterday I accidentally spent $138 bucks at Costco buying some stuff that I used my "hobby" fund debit card for and I seriously had to have a conversation with myself to ask for the money back.

I guess the difference is not so much the price of our toys but that I've got two kids in college. :banghead:
:yikes: that's a huge amount!!!! I pay £8 a month for my samsung, don't know how much data, tweets and phone cals I get but I Don't seem to use them up. Probably because the phone never works properly :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
To be fair I pretty much run my business off my phone, so I use lots and lots of minutes and data :-)

Got one of these for your sausage fingers?
Image:hehe:
I'm afraid of the day Whatsapp might die/become expensive. I'd trade facebook+twitter+youtube+instagram(uselesssh!t) for Whatsapp to remain as it is today. Lovely way to keep in touch with anyone around the globe for cheap, old groups you had before, and current groups. Without all the bullsh*t and attention craving gimmicks.
By sagi58
... Whatsapp... Lovely way to keep in touch with anyone around the globe... Without all the bullsh*t and attention craving gimmicks.

Oh, my!! We agree??
:thumbup:
You could microwave a Sunday roast with the amount of radiation you absorb doing that lol

I'm not silly, silly, I always wear a wired headset.

If radiation from cell phones killed people, I should be dead using cell phones since 1988 when they transmitted .5 to 3 watts of power. Today's 3G and LTE devices tend to be class 3 and spend the majority of their life in the sub 250 mW range due to the cell density.
You could microwave a Sunday roast with the amount of radiation you absorb doing that lol

If radiation from cell phones killed people, I should be dead using cell phones since 1988 when they transmitted .5 to 3 watts of power. Today's 3G and LTE devices tend to be class 3 and spend the majority of their life in the sub 250 mW range due to the cell density.

Maybe you're not dead, but it explains other things 'bout you :P

I can knock you out with my supa-sperm!

I can knock you out with my supa-sperm!

OOH, give it to me, baby! :cloud9:

See our F1 related articles too!